Chapter 51.2

At 11 am, Shen Yun called her and said that he had booked a nearby rotisserie. This rotisserie is quite famous here. It has been open for several years. Every time Lisa comes back, she will go there to dine at least once.

She sent the address to Jungkook and changed her clothes to go out.

When she arrived, Shen Yun had already arrive waiting at the door. Lisa walked over and chatted with him while waiting for Jungkook.

Jungkook came taking the taxi. The taxi stopped in front of Lisa and Shen Yun.

When the door opened, Jungkook stepped down with his long legs.

'You arrived so fast.' Lisa looked at the time subconsciously. She only got here a few minutes ago.

Jungkook: 'When it comes to eating, I am very energetic.'

Lisa smiled and didn't answer. Shen Yun said hello to him politely and said: 'Since everyone is here, let's go in.'

'Yeah.' Jungkook stepped up next to Lisa and followed them in. The waiter took them to the booked location.

What are they going to do with the seating?

Lisa looked at the four seats in front the them and hesitated. It is not appropriate for her to sit with whomever. But letting Teacher sit with the Class Monitor.... That seems not very appropriate.

The waiter originally wanted to hand the menu to them but found that all three of them did not move to the seat. It was a bit unclear. His gaze swept over the three of them and then stood patiently while waiting.

Lisa thought for a moment and then sat down by the window. As for the two of them, they can choose their own seats.

Because Jungkook was closer to Lisa, he sat directly beside her. Shen Yun did not say anything. He walked and sat down opposite them.

When the waiter saw that the seating arrange is finally sorted, he handed the menu over.

The dishes were mostly chosen by Lisa. The two men only symbolically ordered two dishes after she finished ordering. After the waiter left, the table suddenly appeared quiet.

Shen Yun picked up the glass and took a sip of tea. He asked Lisa: 'Since you are an editor at a magazine. Is Mr Jeon also an editor?'

'Ah, he....' Lisa turned her head to look at Jungkook, indicating for his opinion.

Jungkook: 'I am an author.'

Shen Yun nodded: 'The authors of 《米斯特里》 'Mistry' are all masters.'

Lisa looked at him curiously: 'Class Monitor, do you also read our magazine?'

'Well, I buy every issue.' Shen Yun said, laughing at her. 'I wanted to tell you yesterday, don't call me Class Monitor. It is all back in elementary school.'

Lisa also laughed: 'But you are always the Class Monitor in my heart.'

Jungkook drank the water and put down the cup. Looking at Shen Yun, he asked: 'Mr Shen, what do you do?'

'I teach Chinese in High School' He said. He paused and laughed at himself. 'Speaking of which, I have also written for magazine.'

'Ah yes!' Lisa looked at Jungkook. 'Class Monitor has good grade in his languages, especially in essays. He has even won prizes.'

Jungkook said: 'I also have. And a lot.'

Lisa: '.....'

'Of course, I cannot be compared with Mr Jeon.' Although he does not know the pen name of Jungkook, he could see that he is a master in 'Mistry' and that is why Lisa called him Teacher. He must be a very famous writer. 'The thing I had written are based on mood. It is not easy to really write. I admire Mr Jeon on this point.'

'What is there to admire him.... He often drags the manuscript.' Lisa couldn't help but said it out.

Jungkook: '....'

Shen Yun smirked at the opposite side. Jungkook squinted and looked at Lisa. 'I have said that the next book will be given to you within this year. What else do you want?'

'Even if this can be delivered on time, it will not erase the traces of your past.'

'Oh, if that's the case, then I don't mind adding another to my bad track record.'

Lisa: '.....'

She turned her head and looked at Shen Yun. 'See that? Where is this person worthy of your admiration?'

Shen Yun smiled and looked at Jungkook: 'I boldly guessed that Mr Jeon's pen name would be Xing Xin?'

Lisa was shocked: 'Xing Xin, the stigma of Teacher is so obvious!' He even thought of him when mentioning about manuscript!

Shen Yun said with a smile: 'I occasionally write for the magazine. So I have heard of the rumors around Teacher Xing Xin.'

Lisa: '......'

Teacher has become a myth in the drafting world.

Shen Yun said: 'In fact, in private, I am also a ready of Teacher Xing Xin. I also read the 'Death Message' that has recently listed.'

Jungkook said: 'Thank you for your support.'

Lisa: '......'

Listening to both of them are really tiring.

She stood up and step out from her seat. 'I am going to get some drinks and snacks. What do you want?'

Jungkook: 'Take whatever you like to eat.'

Lisa showed him a smile and turned to Shen Yun. Shen Yun said: 'I am fine with anything'

Ok.

She walked only two steps away before she was hailed by Jungkook. 'Don't take too much. You will lose money if you cannot eat the main later.'

Lisa: '.......'

After she walked away, Shen Yun suddenly asked Jungkook: 'Is Teacher pursuing Lisa?'