Chapter 51.1

After Jungkook finished speaking, Lisa was quiet for a while: 'Teacher....' She screamed with a dry tone. 'Where did you learn this sentence from? So .......'

Jungkook: '.....'

He staggered at her for a while and coughed: 'Seokjin shared it with me. He said that it was how he caught the heart of his wife.' In the end, he added: 'In fact, I also feel that it is difficult to be said out loud. Instead of giving empty talk, Taurus prefers to do it directly.'

Lisa: '.....'

She looked at Jungkook and smiled: 'Oh, I didn't expect this from you.'

Jungkook: 'After all, not everyone is as emotional as you are.'

Lisa: '.....'

There is a large open space not far in from of them. Many aunts are dancing there. Lisa passed through the gravel path and walked to a tree to start stretching her legs.

Jungkook came to her side and found an empty position to start his stretching exercises.

Lisa watched him dancing to the aerobics music of the square dance. She could not help but smile: 'Ha ha ha.... Eight square dance gymnastics preparation starting.'

Jungkook: '......'

He looked at Lisa with a condescending look: 'Are you that bored?'

Lisa changed her leg and raised her eyebrows: 'You can't see yourself, so you don't feel funny.'

Jungkook stopped moving and pulled her up from the ground. 'You will know when you jump with me.'

Lisa: '.......'

She stood in the same place and stopped for a while before the music following the aunties. She started her stretching exercise.

'Hahaha...' Jungkook finally couldn't help but sneer. 'It's a bit funny.'

Lisa looked at him: 'Laugh.... Don't you are also doing the same?'

The smile of Jungkook did not completely dissipate and then he started a stretching exercise.

A child walked by them and laughed while dragging his grandmother. 'Grandma, look. These aunty and uncle are so funny.'

Jungkook: '.......'

Lisa: '........'

When the two of them were far ahead, Lisa had not recovered from the internal injuries. Jungkook is still doing the light exercise and looked at her. 'The evaluation of the child is still very pertinent. At least he has not used silly to describe you.'

Lisa: '.......'

She opened her hands and took a deep breath. Then she smiled and said to Jungkook: 'You straight men will never get the main point.'

'So.... What is the point?'

'I am so arrogant that I was called aunty! Auntie! Which part of me look like an aunty?'

Jungkook paused: 'According to the age between you and the child, it is not too much.'

'Not too much? The cute kid should call me sister!'

'As long as you are happy.'

Lisa: '.....'

After the square dance aunt went their separate ways, the morning exercises of Lisa and Jungkook also come to an end. Lisa fanned herself with her palm and asked Jungkook: 'Where are you going?'

'I want to go back to the hotel. Just cross the bridge in front.'

'Oh, that's good.' Lisa said. 'I will return by the same way. I will contact you at noon about lunch arrangement.'

'Yeah.' Jungkook nodded and ran to the bridge that is not far away.

Lisa took a rest in the same place and then turned around and jog back home.

When she got home, she took a shower. After shower, she saw her mother is back from marketing.

'Ah, Mum. I am going to have lunch appointment with Shen Yun at noon today. You don't have to cook my lunch.' She tied up her hair while standing at the door of the kitchen looking at her mum.

Lisa's mother is a little surprised. She put the stuff on the table and looked back at her. 'You and Shen Yun? You still decided to develop with him?'

She had thought that since she had brought Jungkook home, this matter means at least 70% or 80% confirmed. Who knows that within a day after Jungkook returned to the city, the plot turned. She can't keep up.

Lisa pulled her mouth and said: 'Teacher is also going.'

Lisa's mother opened her mouth in surprise: 'Three of you together?'

'Yes.'

Lisa's mother nodded silently with her big eyes.

Lisa: '.....'

Just looking at her eyes, she knows how her heart is now playing a big show.

'But isn't Mr Jeon gone back to the city?' Lisa's mother suddenly asked.

Lisa replied: 'Oh. He did not manage to get the ticket yesterday. So he stayed behind.'

'Oh....' Lisa's mother said with a deep voice, pulling Lisa's hand. 'This meal must eat to the heart content and well.'

Lisa: '....'

Because it may be the last meal, isn't it?

She happily shook her mother's hand and returned to the room to read the manuscript.