Chapter 46.1

Pan Shu Rong's face turned red and white in a flash. The scene went super quiet.

Lisa's eyes leaped. Before Pan Shu Rong jumped up and slaps him, she hurriedly tried to pacify the situation. 'Oh, he is joking. You should never let it go into your heart.'

The groom whom have been quiet as if he does not exist also use the opportunity and said: 'Both of you advanced to sit. That is the table for the college friends.'

'Okay.'

Lisa took Jungkook's hand and walked inside. When Jungkook passed Pan Shu Rong, he smiled and whispered to her again: 'Happy Wedding.'

Lisa: '......'

She quickly pulled him into the ballroom, for the fear that he would speak out again. Jungkook looked at the pair of high-heeled shoes that she was wearing. He wanted to remind her to go slower. Before he was able to say it, Lisa suddenly tripped.

Jungkook quickly caught her waist and pulled her into his arms while catching her steadily.

He is very close to Lisa and both of them can be easily photographed. The thin lips of Jungkook seem to contain a little laughter.

Lisa looked at him for a while, and then pulled herself from his arms: 'Thank you. Thank you.'

Jungkook gently raised his eyebrows: 'You're welcome. Next time you fall, I can still kiss and hug.'

Lisa: '....'

What the hell! Teacher, don't you go into any strange website for one day!

Her ears were a little red. She coughed unnaturally. 'How did you find it here?' She told him that she would come to the wedding party on the weekend but did not tell him the time and place.

Jungkook: 'Inference.'

Lisa's brow shook twice: 'This is not called reasoning. This is called special function.....'

Jungkook smiled and whispered: 'Do you have a good friend called Rosé?'

'Yes.'

.... It turns out to be Rosé!

'How do you know her?' She looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook: 'I saw on Weibo. I told her that she could join my author ** and she told me everything about you, including.....' His eyes swept over to Lisa.

Lisa: '....'

Damn! She wants to break off with Rosé!

She subconsciously tried to hold her chest and finally restrained. Jungkook regained his gaze and looked at the table in front of it. 'Is that the table for the college friends?'

Lisa nodded casually: 'You know?'

Jungkook smiled and said: 'Rosé has shown me your graduation photos. Several people sitting there have appeared in the photos.'

'You have seen the photos and you can recognized them? Not saying that the photo is from three years ago. Everyone has long since lost the youth of the student era. And you can still recognize them?'

To be honest, many of the students, Lisa did not recognize.

Jungkook asks: 'Is it that difficult?'

Lisa bit her lips in a complicated mood: 'Since your insights and memory are so good, why are you still getting lost?' She couldn't figure that out.

Jungkook condensed: 'I told you already. When I was on the mountain, I didn't get lost.'

'Hehe....' This is probably when God opens a door for you, it will close a window.

However, the words 'road idiot' are really like his reverse scales. Lisa sneered in her heart twice.

When they got to the round table, someone stood up and said hello to her: 'Are you Lisa?'

'Yeah. Are you.... The class monitor?'

The class monitor smiled shyly: 'Is this your boyfriend?'

Jungkook immediately replied: 'Yes.'

Several girls around the table burst into exclamation: 'Oh my goodness! Lisa's boyfriend is so handsome.'

'Yes, he is more handsome than Mu Yuan!'

'Cough....'

The class monitor light cough. The girls immediately kept quiet.

Lisa pretended to laugh twice and sat down with Jungkook. Since the arrival of Jungkook, the topic of chat has changed from recollection of college life to everything that is about Jungkook.

Although Jungkook is not a celebrity in life, they have certainly heard of Teacher name. And Lisa is afraid that Jungkook will accidentally expose his own **.

But after everyone came over for a few rounds of confrontation. Lisa felt that he might have gone through more. The thoughts of these friends were completely run by Jungkook and he was able to cope with it.

She did not pay attention to what they were talking about. She took out the mobile phone and send Rosé a message: 'How long will you need to arrive?'

Rosé: Traffic jam.... I don't want to live anymore....

Lisa: Why don't you come over with Teacher Xing Xin?

Rosé: Hahahahahaha. The weather is good today!

Lisa: You sold your girlfriend, our 7 years of friendship in order to join the broken ** group

Rosé: Broken **? You actually said that Teacher's ** is broken! You don't even know how many gods there are on the **! I dare say that there is no editor in the country that know about the many author resources are in his hand! If I am Teacher Xing Xin, I will take these authors to stand on my own!

Lisa: '....'

Its very true also.....

Now some of the popular authors are doing their own publication, their own magazines and hold their own events.... Teacher Xing Xin will not have this plan too!

However, the purpose of the existence of the ** is to drag the manuscript, if he really went independent..... maybe no one will submit manuscripts for half a year

After thinking through the problem and finish eating a small dish of soybeans, Rosé finally arrived at the venue just before the start of the wedding banquet.