Chapter 32 interview

Dongmin was stunned after seeing the first rule, he then weakly asked, "What is the second rule...?"
This time, before Xing Xin replies, some other writers answered it on his behalf.
Yun Qing: [Second rule, the party that lose on the drag game, will need to sing Wei Feng Tang Tang.]
Dongmin, "..."
Drag race? Wei Feng Tang Tang?
(TN: Wei Feng Tang Tang means Imposing Manner. You can find this on YouTube, too)
Editor, this God's world, I cannot seem to understand ah Q^Q
Xing Xin: [Third rule, the above rules are not applicable to the group owner.]
Yun Qing: [...Are you not ashamed? Remember that you still owe us one Wei Feng Tang Tang.]
Mu Bai: [Oh, somebody will be gagged again.]
Yun Qing: [→ _ →]
Yun Qing: Cha Eunwoo, seeing that you are our junior, if you lose, you only need to sing the first part of the song... The eight ah~ Okay?]
Cha Eunwoo: [...]
Seokjin: [I think before we even get to that stage, he has been frighten off by you.]
Mu Bai: [Old single girl is so scary ah ╮ (╯_╰) ╭]
Cha Eunwoo: [(^ ‿ ^)]
This time, he decided to stay quiet and just smiled.
On the other side, Lisa rushed into Jungkook's house menacingly, and saw him making dinner. Dressed in a black apron, leisurely cutting the potatoes, Lisa momentarily does not know how to vent her stomach that is filled with anger.
"What's the matter? You don't look like you're in a good mood." Jungkook glanced at her for a while before turning back to continue cutting the potato that is in his hand. Lisa put down her bag and took a step forward, looking at him viciously, "Teacher, you pulled Cha Eunwoo into your author group?"
"Yes."
"Why!"
"Because I've read his writing, and it wasn't bad," Jungkook raised his chin to the living room's glass table, where the Mistry magazine that he had just bought is, "Besides, he also seems to be happy to be in that group."
Lisa, "..."
He is still a child! Can you let him go!
"Teacher, you want to drag your manuscript, it's your issue. Why do you have to drag others to do that with you!" Lisa simply could not figure out what this person intends to do in the end! Jungkook said faintly, "Together is better than alone. And don't forget that I've already submitted my manuscript."
Lisa, "..."
That is because she had tenacious perseverance to achieve that!
"I think you've misunderstood about my author group. We don't come together for the sake of dragging the manuscript. Instead, we exchange information in the industry and occasionally give pointers to each other and edit what we wrote."
Edit... Edit who write less words ah!
"Teacher, don't quibble, the name of the group is called 'Have you dragged your manuscript today?'. Well, the last time I went in, I saw Teacher Yun Qing dragging the manuscript and told others that who lose the drag game will need to sing Wei Feng Tang Tang." Suddenly, Lisa paused for a moment. She looked at Jungkook and asked, "Did you sing it?"
Jungkook, "..."
"Do you want to hear it?" Jungkook dropped the potatoes in his band and leaned towards Lisa.
Lisa blushed. She coughed twice and put on a righteousness face before saying, "Don't change the topic. In short, please don't bring bad influence to Dongmin!"
Jungkook's eyes moved, "If he turned bad, that's not my fault, it's just his true nature being exposed."
Lisa, "..."
Well, it is better for her to work with Dongmin. Lisa pulled out a printed paper filled with questions from her bag and said, "Then, let's start the interview."
Jungkook looked at her incredulously, "We haven't eaten our dinner, what interview are you talking about?"
Lisa, "..."
She is filled with anger, what else does she even need to eat ah!
But when Jungkook put the dishes one by one on the table, she felt that she could not resist anymore.
Holding a bowl of rice, Lisa looked at the A4 paper in front of her, "Then, let's eat and do the interview at the same time."
Jungkook frowned slightly and looked up at her, "Are you that busy?"
"No, I just think that if I couldn't find a topic to talk to you, I just want to curse every time I see your face!"
Jungkook, "..."
"Hm..." Lisa swiftly browsed the questions on the paper that she had not seen these questions before. She then began to ask, "When did you start your writing career?"
Jungkook whom is sitting opposite of her began to laugh, "This is what you call a relaxing interview?"
Lisa, "..."
Although the questions are a bit dull, every interview has some standard questions ah.
Jungkook saw Lisa hooking her lower lips as she put down the tableware in her hand. With an obsidian-like eyes, he locked her in his sight, "Remember I've asked you before, is there any moment when you can't wait for somebody to die?"
Lisa nodded, "Yes, when Dongmin told me that you pulled him into the author Weibo group, I had experienced that feeling once."
Jungkook, "..."
Jungkook picked up the dishes and continued to eat. Lisa quickly said, "Wait, no, I'm just joking. You go on and continue talking!"
Jungkook looked at her. Lisa looked back at him with a sincere smile.
Jungkook also smiled at her and said, "What did you asked just now?"
Lisa honestly once again asked, "What was the chance for you to embark onto the road to writing novels?"
Jungkook replied, "Because I wanted to kill someone."
Lisa, "..."
Her sluggish expression seemed pleasing to Jungkook. He ticked his lower lip silently and then said, "What do you do when you want to kill someone? Would you really go and kill the person?"
"...Of course not ah."
"The vast majority of people don't, because they're bound to reason and law. So at that time, how could they relieve their emotions?" "They can go to the gym to hit the sandbags ah... Otherwise, go to the supermarket and pinch the noodles are also okay."
Jungkook smiled and said, "Different people will have different choices. My choice is to let them die in my pen." As he said it, he picks up the chopstick like he is picking up a pen, with a bit of laughter, said, "I enjoyed the feeling of killing them in my novels."
Lisa, "..."
She thinks what her dad said is right. People who are engage in literary and art work are perverts.
Jungkook looked at her sluggish and horrified expression and then whispered a laugh, "I'm kidding."
"No... What you said is actually true..."
Jungkook blinked, "I started writing because I was influenced by my father since my childhood. As you already know, my family is a scholar."
Lisa, "..."
Somewhat stiffly, she picked up the pen and wrote the answer for the question, "The blessed teacher, born in a scholarly family. He grew up with a strong interest in literature since he was a child."
Jungkook looked at her writing, picked up some food and put into the bowl, "Next question."
"Oh, the next question..." Lisa for a while had not returned from the earlier shocked. She swept the list of questions and read out, "What is the size of teacher..."
Wait! What kind of question is that! Jungkook suddenly stopped picking up his chopsticks and looked at her with interest, "What size are you talking about?"
Lisa, "..."
"Ah, probably your shoe... Shoe size..." Lisa with her blushed face did not even dare to lift her head.
"Size 44."
"Ah okay..." Lisa cautiously read the next question, "When teacher don't have inspiration, what do you usually like to do?"
"Dragging the draft."
Lisa, "..."
After the startling little interview was over, Lisa vowed to never do such thing again. After dinner, she helped Jungkook washed the dishes and wiped them. "Teacher, is it possible to take a photo of the area you work? Many readers want to see what kind of work environment the masters usually worked under to create the masterpieces."
"I usually write in the study room." Lisa followed Jungkook to the study room and switched on the lights. "But I had just moved here, so the books are pretty limited."
Lisa was dumbfounded at the sight in front of her. The entire place is filled with books. Only a small area in the middle of the desk has a spot for the computer. The wall in front of the desk are filled with notes, it should be some writing tips. There is a big bookcase on the left side that is also packed with books.
This is called small? Sitting in this room, one can be drowned by the amount of books ah.
"I'm preparing a new novel recentely. Usually, it's not this messy." Said Jungkook while staring at his desk. He presumed that his desk is very messy, so he slightly frowned.
Lisa took out her phone and took a few photos of the desk, "It doesn't matter, this is the most realistic state." She then put the phone back into her pocket and turned to bow slightly, "Today I had disturbed teacher, so I'm going back now."
"Okay."
Lisa took a few steps and then turned back to warn him, "Please don't bother Cha Eunwoo!"
Jungkook moved his brow, "But he seems to like me a lot."
That is because he is blind!
Lisa angrily left Jungkook's house.
Before she went to bed that night, her cell phone received an Alipay transfer. Lisa opened it to read. It turns out to be the long time missing Yu Mu Yuan.
In the beginning of their break up, Lisa had cut off all contact with Yu Mu Yuan but forgot to remove him from Alipay. She did not expect that this person actually found a loophole.
Yu Mu Yuan sent a thousand RMB and added a sentence: [I've decided to go back to work with the foreign company. Let's just end it here.]
Lisa, "..."
What does this mean? Did they not break up three years ago? Sending her a thousand RMB, is this breaking up fee?
Lisa thinks that this guy is really insane.
Lisa transferred the one thousand RMB back to Yu Mu Yuan and left him a message: [Mr Yu, we have already ended the relationship three years ago, so I don't want to see you again.]
She transferred it back to Yu Mu Yuan when he transferred it back to her again. She transferred it to him again and then he transferred it back...! Finally in a fit of anger, Lisa transferred a thousand and fifty RMB: [I give you fifty extra, get lost!]
Yu Mu Yuan finally became quiet this time. Lisa quickly blocked him.
Sitting quietly on the bed for a while, she sent a WeChat message to Jungkook.
Lisa: [Teacher, Yu Mu Yuan said he is going back to work for the foreign company. You can move back to your original accommodation now, since you don't have to worry about meeting him anymore.]
Jungkook replied: [You're still in touch with him?]
Lisa: [I forgot to remove him from Alipay, so he transferred a thousand RMB and told me that he is leaving.]
Lisa: [Since you're a detective novel writer, can you tell me what is the meaning of his action? Is my previous feelings worth only a thousand RMB? O^O]
Jungkook: [Can I change my manuscript again?]
Lisa: [...]