Chapter 42 shopping

After Lisa's redden cheeks were thoroughly revealed, she finally drove Jungkook out. Minnie did not put down her schoolbag, instead, she asked Lisa, "What's the situation between you and Teacher Jeon now?"
Lisa turned around and stared at her, "Why are you asking so much? Did you finish your homework?"
Minnie curled her mouth, looked at her, and asked, "Lisa Jie, are you really gonna move?"
Lisa was stunned for a moment, then narrowed her eyes, "You're thinking too far ah..."
"But you're gonna get married sooner or later, right?"
"..."
"Haize..." Minnie sighed and walked to her bedroom while mumbling, "Should I rewrite the rental profile now? This time, I'll add a new rule - the tenants can't be in a relationship nor get married within one year."
Lisa, "..."
You really think too far ah! She never said she wants to move yet!
Lisa also returned to her room, took a shower, and sat down in front of the computer. As soon as she logged into QQ, she saw a strange avatar blinking nonstop.
She looked at the other party's information and realized that this was Pan Shu Rong, her university friend that she hadn't seen in years. Lisa clicked on Pan Shu Rong's message box curiously, and was immediately blinded by a red marriage certificate, "Lisa, I'm married! >< Send me your address, I'll send you a wedding invitation and wedding candies."
Lisa, "..."
During her university days, her relationship with Pan Shu Rong was not good, and it could even be said to be a little incompatible. Pan Shu Rong was a very pretty girl, a recognized beauty in the class. However, by the sophomore year, everyone found that Lisa was also pretty, so she was often compared with Pan Shu Rong. In terms of appearance, the two were both equal to each other, but Lisa's grades were higher than Pan Shu Rong's, so most people thought that Lisa was better than her. Probably because of this, Pan Shu Rong had a grudge against Lisa in her heart. The most important thing was that Pan Shu Rong used to have a huge crush on Yu Mu Yuan, but as a result, Yu Mu Yuan chose to be with Lisa instead.
This incident made Pan Shu Rong hate Lisa even more for a long period of time. At that time, Lisa felt a little uncomfortable, but now that the situation has changed, thinking about it... How come Pan Shu Rong was so lucky? Perfectly dodged a scumbag :D
Lisa looked at the wedding invitation on the screen with mixed feelings.
She sent a message to congratulate Pan Shu Rong, and then sent her her address. Pan Shu Rong quickly replied back and reminded her to attend her wedding.
Lisa made an 'okay' gesture and closed Pan Shu Rong's dialog box. Seeing Rosé's avatar was still blinking underneath, Lisa decided to click on it.
Rosé: [Lisa, did you receive Pan Shu Rong's wedding invitation yet?]
Lisa: [Received...]
Rosé: [Ah, so she really sent it to you too. Doesn't this mean that whoever who comes is not good!]
Lisa: [Why do you say that? Everyone is old classmates after all... :3]
Rosé: [Think about it, when you were dating Yu Mu Yuan, she hated you for a long time! Later, when you broke up with Yu Mu Yuan, she must have known it too. Now that you're single, she's getting married! This is obviously to show off! I could even hear her proud laughter across the screen!]
Lisa, "..."
Lisa: [It can't be ah, after all, that was so many years ago...]
Rosé: [You know, women can hold grudges for a very long time.]
Lisa: [...Well, I already promised her that I'd attend.]
Rosé: [God bless you ( ︶o︶ ) ]
Lisa, "..."
Rosé: [But then again, is she silly enough to choose to marry on day 521? Doesn't this make her lose one holiday~]
Lisa : [...You know so much ah, so why are you still single? :>]
Rosé: [The boat of our friendship has sank as I expected. Bai bai]
After the message was sent, the icon immediately went dark. Lisa quit her QQ.
Two days later, she received the wedding invitation sent by Pan Shu Rong. The wedding banquet will be held in Dingou Hotel. Lisa took out her little dress from the closet and suddenly remembered the last time when Jungkook despised the dress.
Lisa frowned and looked down at the dress on the bed. Is this dress really that bad? She personally thinks that it is okay... Or is it that her beauty standard is too low?
But she had worn this dress to attend various occasions where wearing a gown is required, and no one said it was unsightly.
...Except for Jungkook.
Lisa looked at the dress for a while again, and it really seemed a little out of date! Well, in case it is really like what Rosé said, that this wedding banquet is a Hong Men banquet, then she must be ready to dress up well!
After a while thinking, Lisa decided to go to the mall to buy a new dress tomorrow Friday. Haize... Not only does she have to buy gifts for people, she also has to spend money to buy new dresses... Seems like this month she will be broke :D
On Friday, Lisa went to the printing factory to take a look at the sample book, and sent a message to Jungkook.
Lisa: [Teacher, the sample book has come out from the printing factory, do you want to see it?]
Jungkook: [Hm, after you get off work, bring it over to me.]
Lisa: [I'll send it to you later, cause I'm going shopping after work.]
Jungkook: [Shopping? With who?]
Lisa: [I'm alone :v]
Jungkook : [Sounds pitiful ah. Do you want me to accompany? :) ]
Lisa: [Bai bai]
Jungkook directly called her. Lisa looked at the caller, rolled her eyes, and answered the phone, "What's the matter?"
Jungkook asked, "What are you buying?"
"A dress, cause my classmate is getting married and invited me to the wedding."
"If that's the case, then I must go with you."
"...Why?"
"Is this still a question that is needed to be asked?" Jungkook said in a tone of surprise, "From the dress you wore last time, anyone could see how bad your taste is."
Lisa, "..."
...Bai bai.
She hung up the phone and took three copies of the book before leaving the printing factory.
At the end of the afternoon, she packed three copies of the book into her bag before getting ready to head to Starlight Department Store to buy her dress. Fortunately, the three books are not heavy.
After the meeting in the afternoon, she packed three sample books in her bag, and was about to go to Starlight Department Store to buy a dress. Fortunately, the three books are not too heavy.
What she did not think that when she left the company, Jungkook's car is actually in front of the company's door. Jisoo that came down with her also saw his car. She pulled Lisa's arm and asked: 'Oh, this car looks like Teacher Xing Xin's car'
What she did not expect was that when she left the company, Jungkook's car would stop in front of the company's door. Jisoo, who came down with her, also saw his car. She pulled Lisa's arm and said, "Hey, this car looks like Teacher Xing Xin's car!"
Lisa, "..."
The silver Jaguar hooted, followed by the glass window of the driver's seat lowered, sitting inside was Jungkook. He asked, "Are you getting off from work?"
Lisa, "..."
"It's really Teacher Xing Xin!" Jisoo screamed. This is her first time seeing Teacher Xing Xin taking the initiative to come to work! Didn't he once said that going to the editorial department to him is just like what the police station is to a thief? And that he would never take the initiative to come!
Jungkook turned to look at Jisoo and twitched his mouth, "Can you even scream any louder?"
"Ah, I'm sorry," Jisoo deliberately said in a lower volume, "Are you looking for Lisa?"
Jungkook smiled at her, "Yeah, we're going shopping."
Jisoo's mouth grew wide open and then she quickly covered her mouth. Wow! The editor and the author are in love!
She turned her head and blinked twice at Lisa, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone!"
"No, we're just..."
"Have fun!" She patted Lisa's shoulders and ran away happily.
Lisa, "..."
Jungkook lightly pressed the car horn again, "Get in the car."
Lisa hesitated for a moment, then finally got into the car and sat down.
Jungkook started the car and asked Lisa, who is sitting next to him, "Where do you want to go to buy the dress?"
"The Starlight Departmental Store."
Jungkook nodded and headed towards the direction of Starlight Department Store.
Maybe because it was Friday, there were more people in the departmental store. It took them a long time to find a parking space. At the mall, Lisa went directly to the women's clothing floor. "If you want to buy a dress, it's better to go directly to the dress brand store. Most of these are daily clothes." Jungkook said after they visited two stores.
Lisa smiled, "These clothes here are already so expensive, yet you still want me to tailor them?"
Jungkook, "That's why I said that I need better material conditions to give my wife a better life."
Lisa, "..."
She was too unprepared to hear these cheesy pick up lines ah!
Lisa blushed and ran to the next store, followed by Jungkook whom walked in behind her. After the salesperson asked Lisa about what she wanted to buy, she actively helped Lisa in recommending dresses, but they were all rejected by Jungkook. He walked around the store, and finally walked to the dress on the mannequin in the middle of the store, "This dress is the best one in this store."
The sales person heard and walked towards him enthusiastically, "This gentleman has a good taste, this dress is our designer's special limited-edition dress, and this is the only set."
Jungkook nodded, "Can you take it down for her to try?"
"Of course," The salesperson called a colleague, and the two of them took off the dress from the model and handed it to Lisa, "This lady should be able to fit the dress."
Lisa took the dress and quickly checked the price... Oh wow, the price of this dress is half of her salary in a year... This is why nobody bought it :D
Jungkook saw that she was still standing there without moving, so he urged her, "Try it."
Lisa, "..."
How can you people with incomes of tens of millions understand the plight of those who only earn thousands of yuan a month!
"This dress is very beautiful, so try it." The salesperson also looked at her with enthusiasm. Under the pressure from all parties, Lisa had no choice but to walk to the dressing room with the dress.
When she came out, the salesperson was amazed and said, "It's really beautiful, and it fits her perfectly!"
"That's right! She looks very slim and tall!"
Lisa looked at the two salespeople whom were praising her and raising their eyebrows. Hey! The acting is too exaggerated!
"Look in the mirror," The salesperson pushed the mirror in front of her and smiled, "This dress really fits you."
Lisa looked into the mirror and was stunned. She indeed looked much prettier. Light coloured clothes complement her skin tone. The high-waisted design and the layered long skirts not only show her slim and tall figure, but also enhance her compelling aura. She turned around looking at herself in the mirror, really reluctant to take it off.
However, the price of this dress far exceeded her budget, so she has no choice but to give this a pass.
"It looks pretty good, but I heard that the mirrors in the clothing store always make people look more beautiful than usual."
The salesperson listened to her and said, "Our mirror here is just an ordinary mirror. It's only because you look really pretty in this dress."
Lisa's eyebrows jumped. As expected from a salesperson, really good at socializing.
She lifted her hand, "But I feel that my arms and shoulders are a little tight, also my waist too."
"No, it fits perfectly," The salesperson said, looking at Jungkook standing beside her, "Otherwise, you can ask your boyfriend if it looks good on you."
When Lisa opened her mouth and was about to speak, Jungkook said, "It really fits well, you look great in this dress."
Lisa's heart suddenly jumped. Ahhh... Why at this age, she could still blush when someone praised her ah!
Jungkook looked at her and smiled softly, said, "Go and change it back."
"Ah... Okay..." Lisa walked back to the dressing room. Seems like he is still nice enough to not urge her to buy the dress, knowing that she couldn't afford it.
Lisa then came out with the dress in her arms, handed it back to the salesperson. The salesperson smiled at her while holding the dress, and walked over to the cashier to help her wrap it up.
Lisa hurriedly stopped the salesperson, "Wait, I didn't say that I'd buy it...!"
The salesperson looked up at Lisa and said with a smile, "When you were changing, your boyfriend has already settled the bill for you."