chapter 21 Travel

Lisa logged out of her QQ and immediately picked up the phone to call Jungkook. The phone rang three times before Jungkook picked it up, "What is it? I want to pack my luggage."
Lisa, "..."
Goodness! You are for real!
A little rash, she said, "I can't really figure out why there's an author that has a poor sense of direction that loves to travel."
Jungkook was silence for a while and then hung up the phone.
Lisa, "..."
Lisa quickly dialed again. Luckily, the other side picked up the phone. This time, without having to wait for Jungkook to open his mouth, she quickly said, "I say again, why does a person that obviously has a poor sense of direction like you like to travel?"
"My sense of direction is not limited to the places I have been to often." Jungkook finished the sentence coldly and then hung up the phone.
Lisa, "..."
Teacher, you should not be too proud of that!
Anyhow, Lisa was afraid of Jungkook silently disappearing in the vast world again. So, she quickly called the Editor and reported the situation.
After listening to the Editor who only bit her teeth and threw over a sentence, "You follow him tomorrow. The latest by Tuesday, I want to see you bringing the manuscript back!"
Lisa, "..."
Are you indirectly saying that if there is no manuscript, she does not have to come back?
Lisa headed to the subway to pass the contract for Cha Eunwoo, and also to ask Jisoo to help her take over. So that she could meet Jungkook by Monday.
When Jisoo already knew the ins and out, she took the contract with a look of sympathy while patting Lisa's shoulder.
It was already almost ten o'clock by the time Lisa got home. Minnie has not gone to bed. Hearing the sound of the door, she excitedly ran out, "Lisa Jie, tomorrow, let's go to the Manga Show together!"
Lisa dragged her tired body and mind into her room while saying, "I'm heading into the deep mountain forest for practice tomorrow."
Minnie had a question mark on her face, "Heading into the deep mountain forest for practice?"
Minnie looked at Lisa who seems to be really tired. Especially when she even ignored her pirate dressing today. Minnie emotionally held Lisa's hand, "Although after the founding of the country is still not entirely fine, I still wish you success!"
"Thank you..."
"When are you coming back?"
"Maybe Tuesday... And maybe... Will no longer come back."
Minnie, "..."
Is it because... She failed the trial?
Lisa did not care about the curiosity of Minnie, she headed straight back into her room. Lisa loosened her pony tail and then hit onto her bed.
After resting for a while, she suddenly bounced up. Lisa headed to the closet to find a small travel bag and began to pack her clothes.
If this is not successful, it will become benevolent. She does not believe that she could not successfully drag him back with manuscript ready.
As Jungkook said that he is heading into the deep mountain forest to find inspiration, now he is ready to set out. Before the morning light is up, carrying a travel bag, Jungkook orderly set out.
Who would have expected that when he opened the door, there was Lisa who is also carrying the same travel bag.
Lisa smiled at him and said, "Teacher, I have waited for you for a long time."
Jungkook, "..."
Jungkook looked at the watch on his wrist. It is only 6 o'clock now. So she has been waiting at his door as early as 5 o'clock?
"I didn't expect that you love me this much." Jungkook discredited her.
Lisa did not even finch, "I just don't want your half completed manuscript becomes your un-completed work."
"Following me alone into the deep mountain forest, just 1 male and 1 female, are you not afraid that something will happen?"
"Did you not say that I have played a few rogues without any problem?"
Jungkook smiled and did not speak. He locked the door, and then walked out.
Lisa kept up with him all the way, fearing that he would get rid of her along the way. After that, they went into the garage. Lisa recognised Jungkook eye-catching silver Jaguar.
"Get into the car." Jungkook put his luggage into the back seat, then he opened the door and got into the driver seat.
Lisa followed him into the car, sitting on the passenger seat next to the driver. She put on the seat belt while holding her bag in her hand. Jungkook looked at her sitting on his side. He kept quiet and started the car.
6 o'clock in the morning, the whole city is still bathed in the darkness. Only the street light is exuding some lights. Lisa was a bit nervous. Although Jungkook is not a stranger to her, but the time both of them know each other has not been long.
Lisa looked around at the street and asked, "Where are we going?"
"Didn't I said that we are heading into the mountain forest? I thought you had said earlier that you can fight a few rouges? You also know how to be worried ah? It will be 3 to 4 hours journey. I hope you've already had your breakfast."
"You don't have to worry, I've brought something to eat." As a co-pilot, Lisa is afraid of being hungry and that he will not want to stop and eat.
The journey has started for a while. Lisa gradually became sleepy. She got up early this morning, so now she is feeling a little drowsy. Lisa shook her head to wake herself up. She is worried that if she falls asleep, she would not know where she is heading.
Lisa felt that she should always be checking out the road ahead. But her colleagues know that she is out with Jungkook, so if anything ever happened, he would be the first suspect ah. Anyhow, he writes mystery novels, so maybe it will be done seamless...
Although Lisa has thought about it, she still gradually fell asleep...
When Lisa opened her eyes, the day has brighten. Lisa's heart jumped. She turned sideways to look out of the window.
Obviously, they are no longer in the city. Both sides of the road are the landscape of farmland and hills.
Lisa looked at her watch to check the time. It is already 8 o'clock.
"Where is this?" She turned to ask Jungkook. He smiled and with a few words, "On the road."
Lisa, "..."
"Don't worry. Even if I sell you into the mountains and forests, you're only worth a few dollars." Jungkook looked in front of the winding road while casually said.
Lisa, "..."
Since he is driving, Lisa could only bite on her tongue and ignore him. She took out a bottle of mineral water from the bag, opened the bottle and drank a mouthful.
After sleeping for so long, Lisa is now feeling much more refreshed. Her spirit is much better, so now she feels hungry.
Lisa took out the prepared snack from her bag, and opened it up to eat.
Jungkook turned and looked at her with a gently frown.
Lisa saw this and said, "Don't worry, I won't leave sugar residue in your car."
Jungkook did not speak. Lisa thought for a while and then smiled, "Or you want to eat?"
Jungkook asked, "So, you want to feed me?"
Lisa suddenly had the pleasure to sing, "I brought biscuits, jelly, chocolate, potato chips and beef jerky. What would you like to eat?"
Jungkook just kept quiet and turned to glance at her.
Lisa pulled out the beef jerky from her bag, opened a piece and put into her mouth, "Oh, although this is not as good as the beef that you invited me to eat last time, this is still good ah."
Jungkook laughed, "Do you know that the driver's good or bad mood are closely linked to the probabililty of a car accident?"
Lisa choked. Even for a piece of beef, he uses car accident to threatened her. How unreasonable!
Lisa took out another piece of the beef jerky, and sent it to the mouth of Jungkook. He was stunned for a moment and then took the beef into his mouth to eat.
Lisa re-tracked her hand. She tried to open the potato chips, then she heard Jungkook asking, "You usually eat this kind of thing?"
Lisa, "..."
Then you spit it out!
After that, along the way, Lisa deliberately picked the kind of snacks that are noisy when eating... Like, potato chips and biscuits.
At 10 o'clock, they finally reached their destination.
Lisa got down from the car and looked up at an alpine in front of her. "Do you really want to live in the mountains?"
"You don't want to?" Jungkook took out his luggage from the car and shut the door, "The car is not able to go in. So we have to climb up."
Lisa, "..."
"What about your car? Is it okay to leave it here?"
Jungkook pointed to the small house in front of her and said, "Not an issue. There's someone there who will help us watch the car."
As he said it, there is really a middle-aged man that came out. He looks like he is ready to collect parking fees.
Then, Jungkook walked up and talked to the man. He then came back, "Okay, all settled. Let's go."
Lisa looked around and asked him, "This is the scenic area?" But she had not heard of it and also did not see any tourists around.
"No." Jungkook only said one word. Without explaining anything, he started heading up the mountain. Lisa had to keep up quickly.
Along the way, the scenery was very beautiful. The mountain air was clear, and the sky was particularly blue that day. There was also some sounds of the birds. It felt as if you have entered another world.
"This is a pretty good place to travel eh..." Lisa took out her phone and took a few photos of the scenery, "But where are we staying? I didn't see you bringing any tent."
"There's a house over there."
"Is the house liveable?" Lisa was a little surprised and a little envy, "Staying here is very good. Just like living in the paradise."
Jungkook said, "It's far from the city here. I believe that not long after this, you'll be complaining about how inconvenience it is here."
Lisa, "..."
Do you have to be so disappointing?
Lisa made a face at Jungkook in her heart and then continued to follow him into the mountain.
After walking for half an hour, Lisa had not seen the house that he mentioned. In her heart, suddenly rose some kind of worry, "You said that you often come to this place. How come you still can't find the house? Don't tell me that you're not able to find the direction...?"
Seeing Jungkook kept quiet, Lisa continued, "When was the last time you came here?"
Jungkook answered, "One year ago."
Lisa, "..."
...It feels like history is repeating itself. Feels so familiar.
They are lost again in the mountains!
"I think this direction is right. It should be coming up soon." Jungkook said in a very calm manner.
Lisa, "..."
Hahaha... After all, this is not the first time they are lost.
Lisa took out her phone and found a very weak signal. She then went to Jungkook's side and asked him, "Do you know the phone number of the person earlier? There seems to be a little signal at the moment."
Jungkook did not answer her. After a few more steps, his eyes brightened, "Yes, it's here!"
Lisa looked at the direction where Jungkook's hand is pointing. There really is a house... A very luxurious villa.
...So the house that Jungkook said in the deep forest is actually referring to a luxury villa?