Chapter 15 Idol

After Lisa left, Jungkook finished his steak alone. Although he was eating something that he wanted to eat, but don't know why, his heart felt a little unpleasant.

Then, Jungkook decided to go online and issue Hong Bao.

(TN: Hong Bao = red packet)

As Jungkook used his phone to login into QQ, he clicked on the author account that he had created. He didn't set any admin right for that account, so he is the one and only admin within that account. Opening the page, Jungkook began to issue the password for the Hong Bao.

Xing Xin: [Hong Bao - Hello everyone, I came here to distribute red envelopes.]

Xing Xin: [Hong Bao - Don't be too grateful to me, I'm after all a generous person.]

Xing Xin: [Hong Bao - As Lord Qiu Shan generations, unified rivers and lakes.]

Xing Xin: [Hong Bao - Thank you everyone!]

After extending four red envelopes, Jungkook felt much better.

Seokjin: [Very good, Sao Nian. I decided to promote you on Weibo, but you don't need to thank me.]

Mu Bai: [Wow Xing Xin, you have gone crazy again. Makes me feel like retiring more and more.]

Yun Qing: [Can we play with the main point?]

Xing Xin: [Teacher Yun Qing, you have asked the question well. You can go and analyst it a little.]

Yun Qing: [Goodbye.]

...

Lisa before heading to bed has a habit of checking her Weibo on her phone. Then, she saw the post that was published by Seokjin two hours ago.

Seokjin: [Coming online at this hour has nothing else than to share something crazy...]

[Picture]

In the picture that was posted, there was Xing Xin issuing the password for the 'Hong Bao' screenshot.

Lisa, "..."

It seems that Teacher Xing Xin is not only shameless at work, he is also shameless on social media.

This person... How did he managed to safely grow up?

Seokjin's post on Weibo has caused a lot of responses from the fans who expressed their feelings in the comments.

Lisa went to look for Xing Xin's Weibo. In his vast sea of comment, he had also left himself a trivial footprints.

Cauliflower V: [Haha... Shameless.]

Lisa's Weibo has only recently been certified. In order to attract more new authors to confidently give her contribution, she specifically added a V at the end of her name. If she knows that there is this day, she would had listen to Jisoo and change the editorial name.

(TN: on Weibo, who has a V at the end of their name is someone popular)

Before Lisa exited from Weibo, she saw a comment prompt on the top right corner.

Xing Xin V: [Welcome :>]

Lisa, "..."

Her comments are that conspicuous? Obviously, everyone is scolding him shameless ah!

Then, on the upper right corner, an additional fan reminder appeared. Lisa opened it to see, and it was Teacher Xing Xin.

Oh, almost half a month after, he finally thought of following her back! Lisa then quit Weibo and turned off the lights to sleep.