The Team

Today I wake up at a shocking 7:30 AM out of pure excitement because Nat returns today with the other recruits for the Avengers Initiative. I quickly make my bed and get dressed, but this time in a regular jumpsuit. Knowing Shield, I am for sure not the only one up.

I teleport to the cafeteria and grab a chocolate croissant and water. I finish eating and teleport to the main room, which is all a buzz trying to locate Clint, Loki, a few other scientists Loki comprised, and of course the Tesseract. After watching everyone and their research methods for an hour or so, I spot Maria and walk over to her. "Good morning Maria! Any updates yet? I couldn't make any sense of the research everyone is doing." "No, not yet, but I think we are getting close. Nat and the others should be here in an hour or so, maybe two hours." Maria replied. "Yay!" I said before skipping off to teleport to the runway on the roof for another telekinetic flight before takeoff later today.

I get to the runway and use my Telekinesis to fly again. The crisp morning sea air feels so good! I fly around over the ocean for about an hour or so when I spot something that looks like a Quinjet. Knowing I might be spotted and in trouble for flying around unsupervised, I quickly fly back to the Helicarrier. I land on the roof runway and teleport into the main room just to make an appearance, so I might have an alibi just in case Nat was on that Quinjet.

Then I teleport back to the runway and spot a woman talking to two men. I would recognize that fiery red hair from miles away. I immediately shout, "Nat!" Nat turns around at the sound of her name and smiles as I run full speed up to her.

Once I reach her, Nat pulls me into a big hug. Then we turn around and Nat says "Hadley I would like you to meet Steve Rogers and Bruce Banner. Steve is-" "Captain America and Bruce is the Hulk." I finish for her. Nat looks at me dumbfounded, and I say "Nat I am six with powers why on earth would I not read certain files." "Touché. Anyway, Steve and Bruce, this is Hadley Maximoff." "Nice to meet you, Hadley," says Steve. I smiled before saying, "Nice to meet you two as well!" "Gentlemen and Hadley, we might want to step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe," said Nat.

As we get into takeoff sequence, "Is this a submarine?" says Steve. "Really they want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" says Bruce as propellers started to come out of the water Bruce added, "Oh no this is much worse."

Then we walk inside as we start to take off. This time I walk with Nat and the boys to the main room. Once in the main room, Steve is awestruck at the sight of all of the technology. Bruce looks nervous as he looks around. I listen as Shield agents start saying different things indicating that things are as they should be for flight. Then someone says, "Reflection panels are ready," and Nick says, "Good. Now let's vanish." As he pulls a lever. Then he turns around towards Steve, Bruce, and I and says, "Gentlemen and Hadley." Steve swiftly hands Nick a ten-dollar bill which Nick happily took.

Then Nick turns to Bruce and shook his hand as he said, "Doctor, Thank you for coming." And Bruce replies, "Thanks for asking nicely. So um, how long am I staying?" "Once we get our hands on the tesseract, you're in the wind." "So uh, where are you with that?" Nick points to Coulson, who says, "We are sweeping every wireless accessible camera on the planet; cell phones, laptops if it's connected to a satellite it's eyes and ears for us." Then I notice Nat sitting next to a Shield agent looking through some research on Clint's location, and Nat says, "That's still not going to find him in time." In time for what? Why can't I just teleport to Clint's location and bring him back here? Then this whole thing would be over with. I think in my mind. I guess I will find out the answers later.

Then Bruce says a bunch of scientific terms I completely don't understand and then Bruce asks, "You have somewhere for me to work?" "Agent Romanoff show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please," says Nick. "You're gonna love it doc we've got all the toys," says Nat as she leads Bruce to his lab with me following them. After showing Bruce his lab Nat and I go back to the main room. Right now, I am trying not to teleport because of my audience of Steve and Bruce but just saying it's tough not to when the rooms are as far apart as they are on the Helicarrier.