Daraxx abc's because Jaxx has writers block

A/N: heeeeeey guys can't think of shit to write again so... Daraxx abc's. Sfw this time though

A (Affection, how affectionate are they?)

Daryl: Daryl doesn't like showing public affection, or at least commencing it. But when they're alone? Hes practically a back pack because he's always clinging to Jaxx.

Jaxx: Jaxx LOVES showing affection, no matter where they are. Hugs, kisses, hand holding, hair petting, you name it he will do it to Daryl and Daryl gets flustered if they're around people

B (bickering, do they bicker a lot? If so, about what?)

Daryl: Daryl can be a bit of a hot head but he doesn't really bicker with Jaxx. They agree on mostly everything, most of their bickering is light hearted.

Jaxx: they have absolutely bickered before, even though they never turned into fights. The serious of bickering has only ever been about Daryl's sleep schedule and how he doesn't have one.

C (cuddles, do they like cuddles?)

Daryl: Daryl would never admit this go anyone, but he loves cuddles. It's the only time he ever really feels safe is when either he's in Jaxx's arms or Jaxx is in his. When Jaxx isn't in bed Daryl will cuddle Jaxx's pillow until either he gets up or Jaxx comes back to bed.

Jaxx: Jaxx likes cuddles but he gets very hot very quickly and ends up having to either wiggle out of Daryl's arms or let go of Daryl. Daryl whines like a toddler every single time Jaxx does one of the two.

D (Domestic, how are they in domestic life?)

Daryl: surprisingly very happy with domestic life. He got a slice of it before the apocalypse and misses every second of it. Unfortunately he also thinks domestic life is now dead due to said apocalypse.

Jaxx: Jaxx loves domestic life, he misses coming home and cooking with Daryl or cleaning their little apartment on his days off. But even during the apocalypse he gets moments of domesticality like cooking up whatever he can find for the gang and Daryl

E (Ending, if they had to break up what would it be like?)

Daryl: externally he'd be cold as ice, he would turn on his heels and not say a word. But the second hes alone? He'd cry. Hard. He would probably cry harder than when Merle died and then he would never allow himself to fall in love again.

Jaxx: he would go in a very dark place. He'd already been rejected by his entire family, the only family he has left is dead, and now he's broken up with Daryl? Forget Negan, Jaxx is the scariest human on this god forsaken planet. If he ever got close to anyone again he'd probably kill them.

F (fragrant, what does this person smell like?)

Daryl: to Jaxx, Daryl smells like the woods. A mixture of dirt and tree bark, with a hint of dollar store Cologne because he really doesn't care for fancy shit. And sometimes he smells like blood, but Jaxx doesn't mind.

Jaxx: to Daryl, Jaxx smells Irish spring and a hospital room. You know that smell of disinfectants and bleach that hits you when you walk in a hospital room? That smell. Even post apocalypse he can still smell that hospital, and Jaxx's favorite Irish spring soap. Also sometimes like blood, but Daryl thinks it's a sexy smell on his usually clean husband.

G (Gift, what is the persons favorite gift they've ever received?)

Daryl: Daryl's favorite gift he's ever gotten from Jaxx is a penis shaped deer caller. Daryl usually isn't a big gift receiver, but he loved it. Where did Jaxx find such a thing? No idea. But it made Daryl laugh for a good long while. Daryl still has the caller during the apocalypse, it's his lucky charm.