random headcanon list because I once again am head empty

A/N: hiiii guys my brain is once again empty of all real thought, so have some headcanons about Jaxx and my version of Daryl because I care way too much about their character to not write anything. Love youuuu 🖤

Headcanon: Jaxx is terrified of doves. Why doves? Doves are so lovely. Well to Jaxx they're harbingers of death because that is what he was taught by his mother. He is celtic, which symbolizes doves as the holy ghost, but Jaxx's mom taught him that if you see a dove it means a death will happen. So whenever Jaxx sees a dove he can be nervous for hours to days on end. Two weeks before the apocalypse he watched a wedding in the park near his work and nearly had a heart attack because they released ten doves during the ceremony.

Headcanon: Daryl secretly loves doing household chores when no ones home. He grew up in a home that was always dirty and unhealthy for him, and whenever he'd try to clean up Merle would mess it all up again. So to have a home of his own that he can keep clean? That's his drug. He pretends to hate them around Jaxx because he's afraid Jaxx will take advantage of that, like Merle, and never clean up after himself. But Jaxx notices when Daryl gets a little too excited over name brand lemon scented air freshener.

Headcanon: Jaxx is secretly in love with George Michael and that definitely has nothing to do with the fact that to him Daryl and Jaxx's song is father figure by George Michael. He thinks it's their song because both grew up without father figures so they lean on each other for that missing piece they grew up without. Also the lyrics "I will be the one who loves you 'Til the end of time That's all I wanted But sometimes love can be mistaken for a crime That's all I wanted Just to see my baby's blue eyes shine" is literally them and Jaxx refuses to think otherwise.

Headcanon: Daryl thinks their song is like a stone by audioslave. And yes, it is technically about a guy waiting for God to respond to him, but Daryl imagines himself waiting for Jaxx to come into his life and make it better, waiting in a dark place in his head.

Headcanon: Daryl has all his original tattoos along with his clover tattoo, but he also has a tattoo of Jaxx's green eyes on his left collar bone and a very faint stick n poke of two arrows forming a heart Jaxx gave him on his hip. Jaxx's idea of a romantic night is giving each other stick n pokes.

Headcanon: Jaxx has his name tats and his crossbow and treasure chest, but he also has a stick n poke just above his left butt cheek of a frowning smiley face. Daryl gave him that stick n poke and Jaxx says it's charmingly ugly as shit.

Headcanon: Jaxx and Daryl met in 1997, and their first date was at the movies. They saw Disney's Hercules and Throughout the whole movie Daryl pretended to hate it and said how he could easily do what Hercules does in the movie. Jokingly, Jaxx started calling him wonderboy like how Megara calls Hercules, and it stuck. Daryl calls Jaxx Clover because he's always really lucky when Jaxx is around, like his own personal four leaf clover.

headcanon: Daryl was in love with Jaxx before they properly met. He'd only go with Merle to the bar just to watch Jaxx work. Yes, he was in love with Jaxx when he looked like this. This Jaxx probably would have just murdered Shane in the CDC and tell everyone else he couldn't make it out in time.