I'm gonna miss the farm

A/N: as the title reads, I'm gonna miss the farm, guys :( it was my favorite location! But it has to be done. Anyway, chapter song is Gasoline by Halsey but covered by American Avenue. Special treat at the end of the chapter <3

As Daryl began to pull Jaxx inside the farmhouse, Jaxx stopped to notice Rick and Carl running into the barn. "Daryl let go of me!" He demanded, wriggling from his husbands grip to run towards the barn.

He arrived just as Rick had closed the door, barley making it inside himself to help Rick keep the door closed. Looking around, he realized the only way out was up in the rafters. "Rick, pour the gas all over the ground!" He instructed, picking up a gas can and covering as much of the floor as he could with it.

Rick did the same until both cans were empty, Jaxx then instructed the father and son up the ladder. "When I give you guys the signal, drop that lighter down here!" He said, running back towards the barn door.

"What about you?!" Rick shouted, Jaxx removed the piece of wood they placed on the door as a barrier.

"Come on you sons of bitches! Have some fuckin' potatoes!" He shouted at the walkers as the barn door opened. Leading the large amount inside, he waited until he was at the ladder. "Now!!" He demanded, scrambling up the ladder as Rick dropped the lighter. With the walkers in flames, the three made their way out of the open shaft. Seeing the RV headed their way, Jaxx and Rick began to wave and shout for it's attention.

Once the RV was in place, Jaxx stepped down onto it's roof with Carl and Rick in tow. "I'm gonna try and make it back to the house!" Jaxx shouted over the walker snarls, splitting away from Rick and Carl. As he ran, he saw Daryl's truck leave.

"Shit.." He cursed, finally making it to the farmhouse. Checking the inside, he grabbed what he could of Daryl's weapons and his belongings, as well as making sure everyone got out.

Jaxx could hear his heart thumping in his ears, all he cared about was Daryl. Where was Daryl? Making it back outside, he heard Carol scream. She was cornered by two walkers.

"Carol!!" He shouted, running towards her and taking down one of the walkers. The other fell on top of him, biting his hand.

As he struggled Shane's Green van pulled up and picked up Carol. He heard Glenn telling Maggie to stop the car, but she didn't stop. With their car gone, the only other option was the red station wagon.

Killing the second walker with his knife, Jaxx got up and looked for the wagon. Once he found it, it was already speeding away.

"Rick!! Rick back here!!!" He tried shouting, waving his arms, anything to get Rick's attention, to get him to stop. But he didn't stop either.

As the herd caved in, Jaxx felt afraid. Sure he was immune, but he's seen what one walker did to Dale. With three bags on his back and a duffle bag in his hand, all he had was his knife in his free hand. Jaxx thought back to the last few months in his middle school in Ireland. How kids would corner him, laugh, throw things at him. He felt like a caged animal.

That feeling creeped back into his mind as the herd began to corner him.

"Clover!" He heard Daryl Bark, turning around, here he was on the chopper. "Come on let's go!"

Jaxx cried as he hopped the barbed fence and climbed on the back of the chopper, finally he was with Daryl. As he pulled away, Jaxx watched the Barn burn. The RV right beside it, now in a blaze. "We need to go back to the highway, see if the others are there.." Jaxx said, his tone low and tired. His hand hurt like hell from the bite.

"Need take a look at that bite.. You're immune to the walker bite, but not the fester..." Daryl said, stopping the chopper on an empty stretch of road. "Wonderboy I'm fine, didn't bite me too deep." Jaxx assured, but Daryl still inspected his hand.