Shane can kiss my ass

A/N: I'm literally only trying to push out chapters for the few people who care anymore. And for the people asking where I got the name Jaxx, it's actually my name. Jaxx is based off an old middle school OC of mine, and back in middle school I hadn't come out as trans yet so I didn't have a name. Yes my name is my OC's name and no I am never changing it 😅

Jaxx and Otis ran down the high school corridor, a horde of walkers on their heels. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as they ran. Jaxx tried to think of something else, anything but the burning sensation in his legs. He thought of Daryl, the stories he told Jaxx. The story about how he got lost in the woods as a child came to mind as they climbed to safety in the gym.

As they caught their breath, they looked down at the pile of walkers just waiting for them to fall. "See them windows up there? I can't fit through them, but you could.." Otis said, Jaxx looked at the window then back at Otis.

"What about you?" He asked, Otis pointed to a door across the gym. "The locker room, it's got bigger windows. More my size. I distract them while you head out, and then once your at your window you distract 'em so I can get to the locker room."

As Otis explained their great escape, Jaxx chuckled. "You're a crazy bastard you know that? Let's do it" Jaxx agreed, preparing himself to run. "Jaxx, if I don't make it tell Patricia I love her." Otis requested, Jaxx nodded and shot at a walker reaching for his boot.

"And if I don't make it out of here, if you see him, tell my husband to kill Shane." Jaxx and Otis had a nervous chuckle as they split up, Otis keeping the walkers focused on him as Jaxx sprinted up to the bleacher windows. Jaxx then shot at a crawler, making the group of walkers come to him and giving Otis a chance to run to the locker room.

As soon ad Otis slammed the door, jaxx broke the window and began to climb out, tossing the bag of equipment into a bush below. "This is gonna suck.." Jaxx sighed before jumping out of the window, missing the bush and twisting his ankle as he hit the ground.

Jaxx cried in pain but got up, he grabbed his bag and limped off to find Otis. As he looked he shot at walkers, trying to limp faster as a new horde began to follow. Finding Otis at the corner of the high school parking lot, jaxx called out to him. Catching up and almost falling into the other man's arms.

"Jesus, I thought I lost you!" Jaxx exclaimed, Otis helped him up as they ran as fast as they could. "I thought the same! C'mon the trucks right here!" Otis exclaimed, suddenly stopping as they turned the corner. Another hoard of walkers limped closer from the opposite direction, slowly surrounding their only means of escape.

"Ah shite.." Jaxx exclaimed breathlessly, searching for another way around. Dead end to their left, dead end to their right. Nothing but the dead behind and in front of them. "I-I.. I ain't gotta plan..." Jaxx murmured, afraid and upset at his outcome.

"I do.." Otis said, giving jaxx his bag and running off the the dead end on the left side. "Otis? Otis what're you-" Jaxx tried to exclaim as the large man raised his gun in the air and fired. The walkers, suddenly interested in the noise, began to crowd the small alleyway between the school and the fencing.

"Go! You get those supplies to Hershel!" Otis cried as he began firing at the walkers coming closer. Jaxx accepted the man's sacrifice, tossing the supplies in the truck and hopping in. "Thank you, Otis.." Jaxx said as he watched the man throw his now empty gun at a walker. Not wanting to leave his savior at an unfair demise, he floored the truck forward, ramming it into a good gaggle of walkers.

"Otis! Otis get in the tru-" Jaxx flung the passenger door open, only to witness four walkers fighting over the man's body. "O-Oh.. God..." Jaxx shook in terror and slammed the door, backing up as fast as he could, and flew out of the high school parking lot.

He sobbed on his way back to the farm, flashes of otis's entrails on his mind. 'Why didn't I help sooner?' Jaxx thought, blaming himself once again for the death of an innocent person.

"God what am I going to tell everyone.." He said as he pulled into the farm, his hands shaking as otis's wife emerged from the farmhouse. Now is when Jaxx really wished Daryl was here.

"Lord give me strength, for I seemed to have forgotten my own"

A/N: hiiiii I'm baaaack please don't hate me for such a short chapter :,) love y'all