Familiarity amongst bullshit

A/N: someone asked my voice claim for Jaxx, closest I could think of was Connor McManus from the boondocks saints, and for those who haven't seen the movie Connor is the one that's not Norman Reedus. Also, random headcanon, no matter how many times they're in a life threatening situation Jaxx and Daryl get heavy with the PDA the moment they're safe.

Pulling into the small near by town, Daryl stopped in front of the bar with Rick and Herschels cars parked outside. realizing it would only be an hour or so before dark, Daryl snuck towards the back entrance of the bar, hoping that the two had already convinced Hershel to return. As he made his way to the door, he felt a gun press to the back of his neck. "Hold it right there, bud." A feminine voice spoke, a seemingly familiar voice.

"My buddies and I called dibs on this place, so you just walk your happy ass out of here-" the feminine voice stopped abruptly, Daryl gripped the handle of his knife. "Daryl?" The voice said, feeling the cold steel on his neck disappear Daryl turned. "Bee?" Daryl gasped at the sight of his friend, she grinned and hugged him.

"Daryl I can't believe it! You're okay! Hows Jaxx? Is he with you? Is he okay?" She asked, her questions going a mile a minute. "Bee, Bee, take it down. Jaxx is okay, he's with me at our camp, I'm just here to get my friends." Daryl answered. Beatrice, who Jaxx had lovingly nicknamed Bee years ago, looked confused.

"Your friends? My guys are in here-" Bee's confused assessment of the situation startled to a halt at the sound of gunfire coming from inside the bar. As the two broke down the back door, two more shots rang out. Entering the bar from the back, Daryl had to Hold bee back. Rick stood over the dead body of a large man, presumably one of Bee's group members. "You bastard!!" She shouted, Rick aimed his gun at her too, only to lower it after seeing Daryl.

"Bee chill! Sit over here, calm yourself!" Daryl yelled back, sitting her behind the bar. Bee began to cry as she sunk to the floor. "Who the hell is that?" Glen asked. "Beatrice, she's an old friend of Jaxx an' me. Rick what the fuck happened?" Daryl asked, Rick looked down at the body in disbelief of what he'd just done.

"I.. I don't know they pulled out their guns first." Rick answered, Glenn helped Beatrice back up.

"They're gonna kill me.. They're gonna fucking kill me and it's all your fault!" Beatrice shouted, Daryl grabbed the guns from the corpses of Tony and Dave. "They? Who's they?" Glenn asked.

"The rest of our group!! Oh my god- Dave and Tony were harmless! Well Dave more than Tony but still!! Now my groups gonna come looking for us!" she rambled as the sun set and the bar darkened.

Before an argument could flourish, several cars were heard pulling up to the bar. As the group hid, Daryl hopped behind the bar with Bee. "Keep quiet, don't make any sudden sounds." He instructed.

Back at the farm, Jaxx began to worry. It was getting dark, and Rick, Hershel, Glenn, and Daryl were still not back. Entering the farm house and heading up to Beth's room, Jaxx checked on the young girl. "Still nothing.." He muttered after trying and failing to get her go react to him. As he stood to leave, Lori entered the room.

"They're still not back?" She asked, setting down the glass of water in her hand. "No, and I'm getting worried.." Jaxx sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Why didn't Daryl just let him come with? Why did he have to go alone?

As the night continued, the group had dinner. The several empty chairs were apparent to Jaxx, especially the one right beside him. In an attempt to make him feel better, Carl sat in that empty chair. "Hey there, Mini Ranger." Jaxx greeted the boy, ruffling his hair. "I'm scared for my dad.." Carl admitted, Jaxx gave a solemn look.

"As am I.. Daryl I'm not very worried about. Glenn I'm very scared for... Overall things are scary." Jaxx replied, getting the boy to smile a little with his bad humor. After a moment of silent deliberation, Jaxx stood.

"I'm going to look for them." He spoke up, getting the attention of the others. "Already got enough people gone. Don't need another. So sit down." Shane said blankly, not bothering to look up at the Irishman. "And one of those said people is my husband. You have no power to tell me what to do!" Jaxx responded, leaving the dining room and grabbing his already packed and prepared backpack.

Tossing his bag in Daryl's truck, he climbed in and set off into town. 'I'm sure they're fine, maybe there just bunked up for the night.' He thought as he drove, soon realizing that he was distracting himself with good thoughts, he gripped the steering wheel. 'Who am I kidding, Daryl would rather walk through a horde of walkers than spend a night without me.'

Jaxx didn't even have to make it to the edge of town before hearing the gunfire, and seeing the surrounding walkers. Shit.

"Shit!" He cursed, grabbing his bag and abandoning the truck far enough so he wouldn't be spotted.

As he made his way around towards the back of the bar, Jaxx silently took down a few walkers with his knife. Thankfully they were distracted by nearby screaming, a woman screaming. 'Last time I ever let him go anywhere alone' he thought, reffering to Daryl. Finally making it to the back entrance, he stopped dead in his tracks. On the other end of the back alley, there was the gang. And Jaxx's pre-apocalypse best friend with a fence head skewered through her leg.

Rushing over, Jaxx helped Daryl keep Bee's upper torso lifted as Rick attempted to remove her leg from the fence. "Clover?!" Daryl exclaimed, Jaxx half smiled in greeting. "Next time, tell me when youre going somewhere you stubborn mule." He scolded, reaching his free hand out for Bee to grip on to. "I'm here Bee, I promise." Jaxx swore to his friend, she gasped in pain as Rick lifted her leg out from the fence.

"Quick get her in the car!" Glenn shouted, once Bee was carried into the mini van Glenn and Rick arrived in Jaxx wrapped up her wounds with the bandages in his bag.

After piling into their respective vehicles, Jaxx climbed onto the back of the chopper and held onto Daryl. "The hell were you thinking going by yourself?" Jaxx questioned, barley talking over the motorcycle. "I dunno, I just felt bad an' went... M' sorry clover." He apologized, Jaxx sighed and rested his cheek on Daryl's back.

"It's alright, at least we have Bee back.. Was Dave with her?"

A/N: apologies for the short length, y'all. Would it be bad if... Jaxx killed Shane instead of Rick/Carl?