Guillermo

(A/N: to be honest Guillermo is one of my favorite one episode characters from TWD, I wish he showed up somewhere further on in the show with the Vatos and stayed for a couple more episodes. They were just a really cool group to me.)

The three headed towards the doors of the shipping garage, Miguelito in front with Rick holding a shotgun up to him on his right and Jaxx holding Daryl's crossbow up to him on his left. In no time at all, a man Jaxx guessed to be Guillermo came out, unarmed surprisingly. "You okay little man?" he asked Miguelito, M shook his head in response. "They're gonna cut off my feet, Carnal." Said M,  Guillermo glanced back at Rick.

 "Cops do that?" He asked sarcastically. M shook his head and looked back at Jaxx "not him, this paddy puto here. He cut off some dudes hand man, he showed it to me!" M's response made Jaxx smile behind the crossbow. 'And Mr. Olsen said I suck at dramatic acting.' Jaxx thought. Two more men came from inside the garage, one man with a bandage patch on his ass pointed his gun at Jaxx. " Hey, that's that Puto right there, homes. He grabbed the guns and his man shot me in the ass. What's up, homes, huh?" the man started shouting, Guillermo lowered the man's arm. 

" Chill, ese, Chill. Chill." Guillermo Looked towards Rick. "This true? He wants Miguelito's feet? That's pretty sick, man." He commented. Rick looked around, checking for any ambush spots before looking back to Guillermo. "I was hoping for a more peaceful discussion." Rick replied, Gulliermo scoffed and looked back to his men then at Rick. "That hillbilly jumps Felipe's little cousin, then paddy boy beats on him, threatens to cut off his feet, Felipe gets an arrow in the ass and you want a calm discussion? You fascinate me." Guillermo had a point in Jaxx's eyes. Maybe he played crazy too well.

"Heat of the moment. Mistakes were made on both sides." Rick Replied, it took Jaxx everything in him to not start humming heat of the moment by Asia. " Who's that dud to you anyway? You don't look related." Guillermo asked, nodding to Jaxx. "He's part of our group. And the man you've got in there is his husband. I've got one of your boys, you've got one of ours. fair trade." Rick negotiated, again Guillermo scoffed and held his stance. 

"Don't sound even to me.  My people got attacked. Where's the compensation for their pain and suffering? More to the point, where's my bag of guns?" He asked, looking for the said bag. "I'm sorry but those guns don't belong to you." Rick responded. Jaxx had a bad feeling about what was to come. "The bag was in the street. Anybody could come around and say it was theirs. I'm supposed to take your word? What's to stop my people from unloading on you right here and now and I take what's mine?" Guillermo asked, Jaxx knew his feelings where right.

"You could." Rick responded glancing up at T-dog who had his sights on Guillermo, "or not." Ricks pause made Guillermo look up at T-dog, only to look back at the two in front of him and snap his fingers. Two large men forced another man with a bag over his head to the edge of the building, forcing him to his knees they removed the bag to show that it was Daryl with tape over his mouth. 

"Daryl!" Jaxx screamed in pure panic, Guillermo smirked. "I see two options. You come back with Miguel and my bag of guns, everybody walks. Or you come back locked and loaded, we'll see which side spills more blood." Guillermo proposed, Making his way back into the building. Jaxx looked back at Guillermo and lowered his crossbow.

"Wait." Jaxx said, dropping his crazy act stopping Guillermo in his tracks with a smirk. "Ready to give up that bag?" Guillermo asked. Jaxx stepped up towards the man, glancing up at Daryl from time to time. "This isn't about guns. Guillermo, we are all at a loss. We need those guns for what we have left, and I... I need my husband. Please, all we ask is to talk about this in peace. Maybe even come to an agreement about the guns." Jaxx pleaded, Guillermo gave Jaxx a confused look.

"I thought you where a Psycho, man." Guillermo commented, Jaxx only shook his head. "I'm just a man pleading for his lover's life." Jaxx's answer made Guillermo nod. Before he could speak, an old woman shuffled towards the man with the ass injury. "Abuela, go back with the others." he instructed, but she did not move. "Abuela, listen to your mijo, okay? This is not the place for you right now." Guillermo tried, but again she did not move.

 "Felipe,  Mr. Gilbert is having trouble breathing. He needs his asthma stuff. Carlito didn't find it. He needs his medicine." Felipe's grandmother explained, grabbing Jaxx's attention out of habit. The woman turned to look at the two new men in confusion. "Who are these men?" She asked, ignoring Felipe's requests to follow him and walking towards Rick. "Don't you take him," she said, confusing Rick. 

" Felipe's a good boy. He have his trouble but he pull himself together. We need him here." she must have thought Rick was arresting Felipe. "Ma'am, I'm not here to arrest your grandson. He's... He's helping us find a missing person." Rick lied, the womans face lit up. "the cranky boy?  He's with Mr. Gilbert. Come. Come, I show you. He needs his medicine." the woman took Ricks hand and lead the two out of the garage house and into an old folks home behind it. once they stepped inside she led Felipe into an auditorium-like room where he rushed to help an elderly man having an asthma attack and gave him some medication. Glenn and T-dog found their way inside and joined Rick and Jaxx.

Jaxx hugged Daryl who was nearby, Daryl returning it. "We thought you where gonna die man!" T-dog said Rick pulled Guillermo off to the side to talk privately. "You a nurse?" Jaxx asked Felipe once he was done helping Mr. Gilbert. "Yeah. Special needs mostly. How'd you know?" Felipe asked. "I was a nurse in a children's hospital before the world went to shit." Felipe nodded. 

After talking with Guillermo the group learned about the elders being abandoned by the home staff and the vatos staying to take care of them and fix up cars. Rick gave the vatos half of the guns and ammo, making peace with the large group before leaving. "admit it, only came back to atlanta for the hat." said Glenn, Rick chuckled before responding. "Don't tell anyone."

"Givin' away half our guns and ammo. for what? Old farts gonna die any time soon anyway." Daryl muttered, Jaxx rolled his eyes. "Darling any of us could die at any time. Besides, would you be saying the same if it was ma?" he asked, Daryl didn't reply. Finding the van everyone climbed inside and Rick drove back to camp, arriving back just before sunset. 

That night everyone sat and ate dinner, fish that Andrea and Amy had caught. Rick told every one of the mad adventure they had endured. "And Jaxx went insane, well acted like he was." Rick nodded at the Irishman who laughed. "Theatre was my best subject in high school." Jaxx said standing up. "Where you going?" Daryl asked looking up at him.

"Gotta take a leak. Can't be discreet can I?" Jaxx asked chuckling, the group laughed in response and continued to talk as Jaxx walked into the RV. Seconds later Jaxx walked out of the RV, not noticing the stowaway walking towards him.

"We are officially out of toilet paper!"