Evil Jaxx au based on that one picrew I made

A/N: okay so I'm doing the thing, because it's 4AM and I'm bored. So in this alternative universe, Daryl and Jaxx get into a fight about weather or not the prisoner near the end of season 2 lives or dies. and the fight grows so bad that Jaxx and Daryl split. Jaxx is actually so upset that he takes off in the middle of the night on the night of the last episode of season 2. For 4 seasons no one has heard a thing about Jaxx, until season 7.

Daryl shook in fear as Negan bludgeoned Abraham's head into a bloody pulp. A man Daryl respected, and even reminded Daryl heavily of Jaxx, now just a bloody pulp on the earthy ground. As he waved the bat around, Negan notices Rosita's reaction to the violence and grins.

"You look like you've took up on his "suck my nuts" offer before!" He jested, laughing as he Heald the bloody and flesh covered bat in front of her. Feeling his fear turn to rage, Daryl shot up and landed a hard punch on Negan. Just as soon as he had done it, he was back on the ground with his own crossbow against the back of his head.

"Now now boys, don't kill him. I know this one.. He needs to see the consequences of his actions." Negan chuckled, kneeling in front of Daryl. "Say, champ... Where's Jaxx?" Negan asked, Daryl looked up in surprise at the mention of his missing Husband. Negan grinned, his face curling into an evil smile that Daryl had never seen on the man.

Standing up, Negan strode over to the camper door. "Y'all think I'm bad.. Just you wait." Negan said, knocking on the door before stepping aside. The world seemed silent as the camper opened once again, Daryl gasped as a flash of bright red hair came from it. It was Jaxx.

Daryl began to cry as Jaxx smirked. "Oh wow.. Long time no see, huh guys?" Jaxx commented as he slammed the camper door. "And I guess for whoever this was, no time never see." He joked as he avoided stepping in the bloody remains of Abraham. "Let's see, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carl.. That's all?" Jaxx asked as he walked over to Daryl. Grabbing a fist full of Daryl's hair, Jaxx forced his husband to look at him.

"Your little boy toy just punched me." Negan said, Jaxx looked at Negan and then back down at Daryl. "Oh really? And I'm guessing you'd like me to think of a punishment." Jaxx let go of Daryl's hair, letting his poor husbands head drop in disbelief. The others watched as Jaxx took the bat from Negan, looking at the lineup. "Well, can't kill people I don't know. Wouldn't be as impactful..." Jaxx said to himself as he walked towards Carl and crouched to his level. "Hey there Carl.. My have you grown." Jaxx smiled as Carl flinched at the sight of him.

Getting back up, Jaxx walked the line of his former group. "No Carol, no Lori, no Dale.. Not even Shane? I sure hoped he'd still be here..." Jaxx said, a tone if disappointment in his voice. As he passed Glenn, he stopped. Looking at his former husband, Jaxx sighed. "But, I suppose if I can't mash in Shane's head.. Yours will have to do."

Daryl shut his eyes, waiting for the pain of the bat. But it never came. Instead, Daryl heard the sound of bat connecting to skull, and Maggie's screams. Opening his eyes, Daryl watched in horror as Jaxx beat in Glenn's head. After two hits, Jaxx paused. "Jesus that's gross!" Negan commented, even with his eye half out and head nearly crushed in, Glenn attempted to speak to Maggie. "M-Maggie, I'll find you.." He choked out to his distraught partner. Jaxx showed a flash of remorse, stopping his heavy hits. "Im sorry it had to come to this." Jaxx apologized to Glenn before once again hitting his former friend with the bat. With every crack connecting with Glenn's skull, Daryl flinched. He couldn't believe the monster his clover had become in his absence.

The saviors watched as if they were watching a sport. Smirking, and even cheering Jaxx on. By the time he was done, pieces of Glenn were splattered all over Jaxx. Tossing the bat at Negans feet, Jaxx looked at his former group. "Dwight.. Could you be so kind as to take Daryl" Jaxx requested. Dwight, the blonde man with Daryl's crossbow, looked to Negan. "Well do what he says!" Negan ordered. As Daryl attempted to escape the two men dragging him towards the trunk of a car, Jaxx Heald his mother's rosary in his hands.