《 1:10 seonghwa, fem! reader 》

'my first timestamp ff! hope everyone likes this. sorry it's too long. 

you can't sleep without listening to white noise. some people can sleep instantly but you had trouble falling asleep at night. some nights you'd listen to podcasts or put on a movie you're familiar with so you listen to the audio with your eyes closed.

you still do that even after dating seonghwa, your boyfriend of 5 months. the two of you were never in the same bedroom together so he doesn't know of your night habits until one night the two of you were watching a movie until midnight.

"i should head back to the dorms." seonghwa stood up from the couch, about to put a jacket on.

"you can just sleep over, though. it's a bit too late to go back." you looked at the time and realized how late it was.

seonghwa looked at you surprised.

"you sure? won't that make you uncomfortable?" he asked worried of intruding your space.

"no. it's kinda lonely sometimes especially when my roommate is away with her boyfriend." you sheepishly said.

seonghwa was hesitant but then he thought about how alone you're going to be after he leaves so he agreed to stay over.

"then sorry for intruding. i'll just sleep on the couch."

"a-actually... i thought you can sleep with me. i mean- sleep in the same bed as me. n-not the other way around. but it's not like i don't want to sleep with you in that way but-"

he shushed you with his finger on your lips.

"y/n, i know what you mean. if that's what you want, then i'll gladly sleep with you. without the dirty, of course." he winked.

once you and seonghwa finished changing, the both of you slipped into your bed. you felt awkward but seonghwa looked way too comfortable with his arms around your waist. he nuzzled his face into your neck and sighed deeply. in seconds, he fell asleep but you weren't.

how can he sleep so fast?, you thought to yourself watching as he breathes slowly.

1am and you still couldn't sleep since you weren't listening to any music or podcast. you sighed staring at your phone and earphones on your night table.

"y/n? why are you still awake?" seonghwa woke up.

"oh, i'm sorry, seonghwa. i can't sleep not listening to podcasts or music. it's a thing i do before i go to sleep every night." you finally told him.

"did i stop you from doing so?" seonghwa felt bad.

"no no. i didn't want to do it infront of you, that's all."

"well, if you need a white noise, i can sing to you. come here." he turned you over so your head was on his chest. then he sang 'one day at a time' softly and slowly you drift off to sleep. looks like you don't need podcasts anymore, when you have an idol boyfriend who sings to you every night.