《 ateez 》

disclaimer: reader is a werewolf that come across the boys being harassed by large men that are from a big bike group. They harassed the boys for not being 'manly' and called them gay.

There are mentions of homophobic comments. If you are uncomfortable, do not proceed.

"Aren't they just breathtaking?"

"Who?" you asked with full mouth, looking at where your friend was looking and swallowed your food. "Those guys? Psh."

"Don't pretend like you're not interested. They live in the same building as you! You had barbeque with them just last week." She pouted, slapping your arm out of jealousy.

"Wanna move in with me, then?" you joked.

"y/n!!! I want to ask Hongjoong out so badly. He amazes me."

"I thought you're into that guy. What's his name again..."

"Na Jaemin omg."

"Ah yeah, that dude." She rolled your eyes at you when you forgot his name just a few seconds after. "Dude, it's hard to remember all the hot dudes' names. I feel like I was cursed—"

"Destined to be here," She corrected you. "Otherwise we'd never met."

"I'm touched." This time you're not sarcastic.

"Shut up, look!" She forcefully turned your head to look at San hugging Wooyoung's side. "Can't they just announce their wedding or something? I'm getting impatient."

"Getting impatient for what?"

Your friend jumped at Yunho sneaking up behind her.

"Jesus, Yunho."

"I am Jesus. How may I help you?"

"Buzz off, brother."

Your friend, Yena, is Yunho's sister. Oops, forgot about that info.

"She's fangirling over your friends," you told Yunho when he gave you a questioning look. "And she's jealous I hung out with them at barbeque last week."

"Because I had to take a replacement exam that night." Yena huffed.

"Which reminds me, did Seonghwa found the person responsible for the TV damage?" you cringed. Remembering how fuming Hwa was that night after finding out his TV was ruined by some drunk bastard he invited to the barbeque.

"T'was some jock from the Stray Kidz group. Hwa paid them a visit," he paused, pursing his lip. "And nearly dislocated Jisung's arm."

"So strong." Yena sighed with hearts dancing above her head. You swoosh it away from her.

"Btw sis, I'm going out with the boys so behave." Yunho informed Yena after school finished.

"Like I'd ever listen to you." Yena kicked his butt which Yunho pouted at it and jogged to Hongjoong's car. "Looks like the last ramen is mine. y/n, wanna come over? Demon Slayer is on Netflix."

"I have errands to do." you gave her an apologetic look.

"Nooooo~ you always have something to do nowadays. I'm alone all the time." She gave you her puppy eyes. It didn't work on you. You should know.

"I'm sorry, Yena, but I'm needed at home. I'll make it up to you."

"You owe me!"

You waved at her goodbye before she drove away, leaving you alone standing next to your car. You would have joined Yena but you were starving and cafeteria food didn't help with your wolf appetite. You needed something raw and bloody. But eating humans was out of your list.