《 san pt. 3 》

Inspired by 'The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince'. Here's part 3 (last). Enjoy!

To those who are unclear of the situation, you as the reader, poisoned yourselves so bubbles came out of your mouth. I won't specifically say what kind of poison but it's poison, definitely. You were suicidal in the previous chapter.

Guys, if a guy/girl ever break your heart like this, best way to do is talk to someone instead of keeping it to yourself. Sometimes, telling someone helps. That way, your friend or someone you know can murder them for you. ;)

(seriously can i have him as mine?)

Mingi's POV

I couldn't move. The moment (y/n) collapsed and her body shook on the ground, I yelled for help until my vocal cords were gone. The nurses from the school infirmary rushed down to revive her after she passed out. One of the nurses came to me.

"What happened?"

"I-I don't know. I was approaching her because I haven't been speaking to her since-" I paused myself to cut out hers and San's incident. "-something personal happened. She just..."

"Calm down, Mingi. Do you know anyone from her family we can contact?"

"Her family's out of the country. We've all she has."

"We can only speak to-"

"Please! I know it's for relatives but," I realized I was in tears when I held the nurse's shoulder. "She's our friend and I can't afford to lose her. She's young. P-Please tell us if anything happens."

(y/n) couldn't be treated in the infirmary due to how severe her condition was so they sent her to the hospital. I called the guys, San included, to come over and here we are 4 hours later.

Not Mingi's POV

Everybody was restless - because it affected them, some of them cried non-stop. Well, Yunho and Mingi were crying, Seonghwa had his head in his knees, Hongjoong was pacing, Jongho had earphones to distract himself, Yeosang had his head rested on Wooyoung's and San was just staring at the ICU room for one-hour straight.

"I'm sleepy." Yeosang mumbled, yawning after.

"Just sleep." Wooyoung brushed his hair while looking up the ceiling.

"I can't. If I sleep, I'm scared that she won't make it and I wasn't there to say goodbye."

Seonghwa heard that and closed his eyes from crying. (y/n), forgive me for not protecting you. If you survive after this, I will take care of you.

"She'll make it. I know she will. She's a fighter before and she still is." Hongjoong convinced the younger boy. He sent a soft smile to Yeosang. "Just pray to God to not take her away from us."