《 yunho 》

genre: fluff

disclaimer: yunho braids your hair

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"y/n! Come here for a minute," Yunho called from his computer room where he was playing games online with the other boys.

"What?" you went in.

"Sit on my lap." He patted his leg.

You mocked a disgusting look just teasing him and he got the hint before chuckling, "Babe, I didn't masturbate! You dirty girl."

"Kidding," you giggled and sat on his lap. You saw his computer screen that said 'How to Braid Your Girlfriend's Hair'. "Babe, what's-"

"Wait, hold still."

"Since when are you interested in this?"

He hummed in deep thoughts before answering, "Your hair is soft and I missed you. So I searched for the video to learn, is all."

"That's so sweet of you." You gushed. He chuckled at how cute you reacted and kissed the back of your neck.

After what felt like few hours, which was an hour only, he was done and he seemed proud of his work. He dragged you to the mirror and you were shocked at how neat it looked but it felt tight.

"I love it baby but my hair is gonna rip out of my head cause it's too tight." You pouted.

"I'm sorry! Let me loosen it."

You stopped him. "Wait, before you do, let's take a picture."

Yunho rested his chin on your shoulder before kissing your neck and cheek

Yunho rested his chin on your shoulder before kissing your neck and cheek. "Love you, babyyy."

God, you're lucky to be with him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i want a yunho bear ;(