《 yeosang 》

genre: romance

genre: romance

disclaimer: y/n is a stoic classmate of yeosang's and he can't help but be intrigued by her

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

yeosang is one of the popular boys in school including his 7 friends. a very typical clique where people adored them or be intimidated by them. in this case, it was both. girls fawned over them but they're afraid to make the first step to confess their love.

more like lust.

they may be interesting group of people but there was once a girl confessed to san and his response scared every girl that tried;

"what makes you think i would date you, just because you confessed to me? was it the looks? hm? i hate that."

all of them are sharp tongued. it was a warning given by all boys in the school but the girls wouldn't listen. those who tried nearing them ended up getting hurt by their words.

it was lunch time and a girl went up to yunho with a letter. yunho cocked his head at the letter and scoffed.

"do i know you?"

"u-um... yunho oppa, i like you very much. always have. here are the reasons why i like you and i'm hoping for a chance. please read it!" then she bowed, extending the letter towards him.

san scoffed next to him. yunho stood up, snatching the letter and read it, only to laugh in result.

"'i would do anything for you' 'your smile lighten up my day' 'you are also helpful to the elderly and that made me attracted to you'? are you bullshitting me?" yunho threw it to the ground. the girl flinched. "just because i do all this, you like me? do you have any idea who i really am?" he raised his voice.

"b-but i can be a nice girlfriend for you! i would d-" but she was interrupted when her hand knocked over y/n's face and she dropped her lunch on the floor. "yah! watch where you're going!"

y/n looked down at her lunch and sighed. "oh thank god i don't have to eat that. i should've brought my own lunch." she bent down to clean up but the girl grabbed her collar.

"my hand hurts because of you!"

y/n remained emotionless. "it hurts? then why are you holding me with that same hand?"

"i-" the girl let go and walked away, embarrassed.

once y/n finished picking up her lunch off the floor and threw it, she took out her wallet and bought a hot dog instead. she smiled a bit and bite it before exiting the cafeteria.

"who was that?" jongho asked.

"you noticed too?" seonghwa asked back.

"that's y/n, our classmate," wooyoung pointed at him and yeosang. "she sits near the window and mostly quiet. never stood out unless she played during PE."