《 ateez; zombie au 》

genre: thriller, fantasy

disclaimer: y/n lost her friends, ateez, in the zombie apocalypse and she went rogue on the walking dead. her depression hit rock bottom and that's when her third eye opens; she was able to see her dead friends' spirits by her side throughout her journey.

 her depression hit rock bottom and that's when her third eye opens; she was able to see her dead friends' spirits by her side throughout her journey

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Today's the second month since I've lost my family and friends.

I was the only survivor in Seoul, Korea. Well, I wasn't until I met a group of survivors but they turned out to be the worst group of people to survive with so I escaped and lived on my own. If I get too attached, I'd lose them and become sad again.

I never want to go through that again.

I stayed in a cabin 4 hours away from the city so I can hunt for food. For a month or so, I survived on can food but they were going to expire so I needed to find a way to survive. The only place I can find hunt for live sea/animals are the woods and here I am.

Minding my own business, I packed my weapons and bullets into my duffel bag before exiting until...

"Yay, I wonder what she's hunting this time."

I turned my head and saw Yeosang covering his mouth when he was discovered by me.

"Oops. I forgot she could hear me." He chuckled.

"She can hear us, idiot." San responded.

"Guns again?" I jumped when Seonghwa peeked at my rifle and he sighed. "I hate when you use that thing. I was worried when you used it to kill those zombies."

I couldn't say a thing. I hardly responded to any of them ever since my third eye opened; it happened a month after their death and I thought I was going crazy but I know me - I was never crazy. My third eye was bound to open one day and it did.

"Earth to y/n." Yunho appeared waving at my face.

Don't tear up, y/n. They may be dead but God gave you the ability to see your friends again.. in spirit form.

"A girl has got to eat." I said and they released a sigh of relief.

"I was wondering when she was going to talk," Wooyoung sat on the stairs playing with a random object found on the floor. "We'll follow you like usual, to make sure no walkers come up behind you. We can't do much but-"

"At least we'll watch out for you." Hongjoong continued.

"Thanks but I have enough practice to take care on my own. If I can't sense a walker come up behind me, I'm better off dead."

"Yah, watch it." Seonghwa frowned.

"Try me. Not like you can do much." I mumbled before walking 'through' him and I heard him gasp.