《 mingi 》

disclaimer: requested by __mingi  – jealous!reader got into an argument with mingi

[---]

You and Mingi argued after returning from the diner that happened two hours ago. You were celebrating your 4 months together and you were having a good time until Mingi's ex-girlfriend walked in with her new boyfriend.

"Hey, Mingi!" she walked to your table and Mingi stood up to hug her, which looked like a tight hug. She pulled away and turned to you, "You must be his lucky girl for the night. Nice to meet you, I'm Kinai."

Lucky girl of the night? Who does she think I am, a one-night stand?

"I wish I can say the same," was your blunt reply before sitting back down and chugged down your wine.

Mingi sweated a bit by your reaction and turned to Kinai, "Is that your date, Kinai?"

"Yes, this is Jon! We met while I was on my shift at the hospital." She excitedly introduced.

A nurse, huh. What a hero.

"He broke his arm while riding his motorbike and I was the one treating him. He flirted with me that day." Kinai nudged Jon's arm and he chuckled, recalling when they first met.

You rolled your eyes by their love at first story and ate your dinner while Mingi was talking to her. They had the audacity to sit next to your table and continue chatting. You tried bringing up a topic with Mingi but Kinai would just interrupt.

Finally, you've had enough and you stood up. "I'm heading home first. Come home sober, okay, Mingi?" you 'sweetly' smiled and he flinched. You walked out and that's when you heard Mingi following you from behind.

Now that you're home, you removed your shoe and tossed it to the side instead of putting it back neatly. Mingi took it as you're mad about the whole thing tonight and sighed.

"You're mad, aren't you?" he spoke up after a long silence on the way home.

"Mad? I'm not mad. What makes you think I'm mad?"

"You're murdering your handbag and your eyes are twitching. Your eyes will only twitch when you're annoyed by someone or something and you'll throw a tantrum."

"Yeah, right." You walked into the kitchen and made a lot of banging sound.

"y/n, you can't be mad at me for reuniting with Kinai. She was my friend before she became my girlfriend." Mingi said. He walked into the kitchen where you at and found you leaning the kitchen counter.

"I'm not mad that you're reuniting with her. I am mad because she said I was the lucky girl of the night as if I was just some fish that's picked up from the water and will be thrown back after. I am mad because you ignored me the whole night and just talked to her as if I wasn't there."

You didn't wait for him to explain himself and went upstairs to your own room. You shared an apartment with him and his friends so that explains why you have your own room. You'd sleep in the same room with him but since you're both fighting, you went back to your room.

3 mornings and none of you spoke to each other. Mingi was just leaving you to calm down while you're upset but not angry anymore.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa was talking on the table when Mingi joined, a cup of water in his hand. "Not talking again?" Hongjoong asked.

"No. I want her to cool off so I can talk to her again. I ruined our monthsary dinner so it was my fault." Mingi said. He ran his hand through his red hair.

"What happened?" Seonghwa asked.

"My ex-girlfriend, Kinai, walked in with her boyfriend and I sort of neglected y/n the whole night. I didn't want to be appear rude when Kinai was talking to me."

"Mingi..."

"I messed up; I know. I shouldn't have done it but what's done is done. I can't undo it."

"But you can't let her cool off and not talk forever. It's been 3 days. Either one of you talk or I'll lock you both in the toilet. And we all know Wooyoung recently used it."

The 3 boys cringed at the thought and Wooyoung shivered in his room. "Is it me or is it colder in here?"

"I don't feel any different." San said.

"Come on. Just talk to her. I'm sure she won't reject you." Hongjoong nudged Mingi.

"Fine. It's now or never," Mingi was about to leave to your room when you walked in wanting to apologize as well. "y/n—"

"I'm sorry." You two said simultaneously and giggled. Hongjoong and Seonghwa left the kitchen for the both of you and you sat down across Mingi.

"Let me apologize first," Mingi started, holding your hands. "I shouldn't have neglected you, especially on our special day. I have no excuse for my behaviour and I should be more considerate. I promise I won't do it again. I love you too much to argue with you; I can't even get mad at you when you do something wrong."

"I'm sorry, too. I was jealous that night. What Kinai said about me was long forgotten but every time I think of her I remembered how gorgeous she was. I thought of why did you break up with her when she is that perfect. And she was taking your attention from me."

"Even the Victoria's Secret angels won't divert my eyes from you. I love you for who you are, y/n. I fell in love with you the moment our eyes met in high school after Kinai and I broke up. Do you know nervous I was when we were P.E partners? I slipped and fell on my butt and you laughed at me? I was distracted by you, I wasn't insulted by you laughing at me."

"Stop that!" You blushed.

"I won't, because you'll be spending your life with me forever. I want to marry you."

"Work comes first, Mingi." You flicked his forehead and he flinched back, pouting at you.

"You flicked me. I wanna cuddle." He put his arms out.

"Fine, you big baby."

Is this okay? I hope you like it :D