《 mingi 》

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

genre: violence, romance

disclaimer: mingi got into a bad fight and returned home bruised.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"mingi, what happened?!"

when mingi walked in, he was covered in hoodie. normally y/n just smiled it off and removed it to kiss his forehead but when she did, she saw how bruised his face was. his lips busted, his eyes bleed, and cheeks purple.

he coughed in response moving his head away. "nothing. i just fell while getting off the bus."

"you don't use the bus; you think it's uncool."

"san drove me."

"what, so he ran you over while dropping you off?"

"he's a-- careless driver. not his fault." he quickly answered. trying to walk upstairs, he limped on his right leg and winced.

"liar." she said. "san doesn't drive -- none of you even have driving license!"

"y/n please.."

"don't give me details, i don't mind, but why did it happen?" she asked trying to get answers but mingi pushed her away and went to their shared bedroom, locking the door. "MINGI! open the door!" she knocked on the door many times but nothing worked.

worry ran through y/n's head on what could've happened - mingi was always involved in gang fights but none of them ever made him injured before until now. he looked way worse than his usual fight injuries.

y/n sat herself down outside of her door, waiting for him to open the door and hug her to let out his burden. she wants him to tell her what his problems are, whine about it at least. but he never did - he didn't want to trouble her with his problems and kept it to himself.

"mingi.." she softly called him through the door. mingi heard it as he was sitting on the other side of the door too, listening to her voice that sooths him every day. "i won't ask what happened but if you need to let it out, please come to me. i can't do anything if i don't know what you're going through."

mingi shuts his eyes and quietly sobbed in his arms.

y/n heard him and cried quietly as well before falling asleep at the door.

the next morning, mingi woke up first and he felt a bit better from crying but his neck ached from sleeping in the same position for 6 hours. checking the time, it was only 6:12am. he got onto his feet and opened the door to find y/n on the floor sleeping in fetus position.

"aigoo, you slept out here all night.. i'm sorry, honey." he picked her up and placed her in bed before joining her. he held her in his arms while brushing her hair. "i can't burden you with my problems but if there's anything i need, it's you. it's always you. i won't make you worry like last night. i love you, y/n." he kissed her nose and forehead before tightening his hold around her, his chin on her head and closed his eyes for another sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

who else misses mingi? i do.

jdkfhdl i want my baby back :(