《 nap time - san x fem reader 》

* san did so well in his performance despite a rough week

* san did so well in his performance despite a rough week. i'm so proud of him. i hope he's resting properly. this is for our sunshine!

san overworked himself ever since his group become famous. it was unbearable for him and he can't find time to sleep more than 8 hours this week. so when Kingdom was over, the boys went back to their dorms and had a brief meeting.

"so your schedule for tomorrow morning and afternoon is set and i've already talked with our ceo regarding your off days. you'll be resting starting tomorrow night."

everyone was thrilled, especially san since he had a rough week. when they got back at the dorm, they were greeted by homemade food smell. they all followed the smell to the kitchen and was greeted by y/n swaying her hips to the music while waiting for the kimchi stew to boil.

"smells so good in here!" wooyoung exclaimed. "and i'm not the one doing the cooking."

"as always, y/n's doing the cooking whenever we're tired. thank you." seonghwa kissed your cheek playfully and luckily san wasn't watching.

"can i marry you?" yeosang was already munching on the chicken you prepared on the table.

"get your own girlfriend." san smacked yeosang's head and snatched the chicken, eating it in his place. "don't eat y/n's food without everyone."

"but you ate my chicken..." yeosang muttered.

"hi, my lovely girlfriend. i'm sorry but i need to nap for a bit. is that okay?" san looked at you apologetically, feeling bad he can't spend more time with you after work.

"yes, of course! take all the naps you need, love. i'll wake you up when the stew is ready." you assured and he smiled, giving your nose a kiss before going into his and yunho's room.

"but the stew is already ready." mingi looked over the pot, opening the lid.

"if i tell san that, he won't get his sleep. let's give him one hour to nap."

everyone agreed and they all went back to their rooms to change, shower and unpack their belongings. yunho and yeosang stepped out of their rooms to play their games in the living room.

"i can't play my game with san in the room. don't mind us." yunho told you. you said it was okay.

"the last time i made a sound in your room, yunho, san glared at me like i ruined his precious belonging." wooyoung said.

"made a sound? you barged in because of that horror movie you watched and you jumped onto his bed. if there's one thing about san, it is to never bother him when he's not in a deep sleep. he'd get cranky." yunho warned.

"i thought you knew that since you're amicus ad aras." yeosang mocked.

"shaddup, yeosang."

you shook your head at the three boys and noticed folded laundry on the couch. some were san's clothes you forgot to put back in his room.

"i'm gonna put his laundry in his room. please don't make a sound while i open the door."

"i told you; it's that weeping woman movie! i couldn't sleep for days!" wooyoung still half yelled, waving his arms around.

"wooyoung, shaddup."

"i blame jongho for this." the second maknae pouted, crossing his arms.

"please, it's not even that scary. there were jumpscares. not enough to scare a child, even." jongho joined in, wearing his casual clothes.

while the maknae line were arguing, you slowly opened the door to san's room and the first thing you saw was on his shirtless back facing you. he was lightly snoring, so you assumed he was in a deep sleep already. you tip toed your way in and placed his clothes on his gaming chair instead of his closet, afraid to invade his personal space. you sighed and pat your apron before turning to san again, admiring his sleeping figure. he was facing away from you. you slowly walked over and bent over to kiss his cheek. he stirred a bit then groan, smiling in his sleep.

"sleep well, love."