《 woosan 》

disclaimer: requested by soobvnx – a woosan fluff oneshot! They are dating in this oneshot

[---]

The weather gets colder since winter started and it didn't help when the virus spreads and kills people every day. They waited for summer since heat kills germs. Until then, they endured the cold.

The members went to their designated bedrooms when Wooyoung came inside San's room, pouting while holding his pillow and blanket.

"Sannie, my room is too cold. Yours is warmer. Can I sleep here?"

"Yeah, come on." San patted his bed excitedly. He and Wooyoung slept together many times yet he is always excited when Wooyoung wanted to sleep with him.

Wooyoung jumped on San's bed and snuggled in the blankets up to his chin.

"You're a life saver. I would go to Mingi's room since his room is also warm but when I went in, he was watching a movie with Jongho."

"Oh god. Movie with Jongho is boring!" San exclaimed.

"Exactly. Especially when he's interested in English movies now, I'm clueless when there's no subtitles."

"Aww, baby." San kissed Wooyoung's temple and turned off the lights, putting away his phone. "Good night, Woo."

"Night." Wooyoung turned the other way and San faced the opposite.

It was quiet and peaceful as they slept until 3am strikes; that's when Wooyoung felt that his blanket was slowly pulling away from his shivering figure. He whined, tugging it back to cover his body but it won't budge. Wooyoung got annoyed and woke up, finding San hogging the blanket.

"Seriously, San?" Wooyoung pouted. He scratched his head in frustration. He didn't want to disturb the boy sleep so he found another way to stay warm for the night.

Wooyoung lie back down and hugged San's back, wrapping his arms around San's waist. He digs his face into San's back and hummed, feeling warm again. When he's in a deep sleep, San noticed something was holding him tight and opened his eyes to find Wooyoung's arm around his waist, snoring behind his back.

He then realized he was hogging the blanket leaving Wooyoung without one. "Baby, you must be cold the whole night. I'm sorry." San whispered, turning around so he can face Wooyoung. Wooyoung stirred a bit and cuddled in San's arm, his face in San's neck. San pulled Wooyoung closer and smiled as he drifted back to sleep. That's when he felt Wooyoung's lips pecking his adam's apple.

"You're warmer, San." Wooyoung talked in his sleep and hummed. It got quiet again.

"So cute." San whispered in awe and closed his eyes, happy to have his boyfriend in his arms.

I hope this is okay!