《 san pt. 1 》

Inspired by 'The Wolf Girl and The Black Prince'. I picked San as the character since he's the type to tease and has a sexy look I mean- tell me I'm wrong.

 I picked San as the character since he's the type to tease and has a sexy look I mean- tell me I'm wrong

"Omg, (y/n)'s dating Choi San?"

"No way! The prince?! But she's so-"

"Plain! Have you seen how she dresses? Choi San has taste; why is she his girlfriend?"

Was what you heard when you walked through the halls with the one and only Choi San - the prince of KQ Academy. He is one of Ateez' member, a gang of talented individuals but also lowkey dangerous because of what their gang are formed for. Ateez owned one part of Seoul and if anyone trespasses or invading their turf, well, let's just say they get bruises the next day they need doctors to check their injuries.

San was one of the aggressive members after Wooyoung. The pair was inseparable... until you came into the picture.

You were bothered because your 'friends' wanted to see how your 'boyfriend' looked like. You lied. You never had a boyfriend but when your group of friends bragged about their relationship, you felt left out so a white lie won't hurt anyone. You couldn't take it anymore so you searched for any guy that's up to your interest. You were in the café sulking when you saw a man with black hair and red streaks walking by with another man next to him. He was tall and had small eyes but he was pretty good looking like the first guy. You took that chance and ran after the pair. After following them for 5 minutes, you built up the courage to run straight to San's face and took his picture before sprinting away.

Of course, you showed the picture to your friends when one of them recognized the man as Choi San who was in class A, the top class. They ran to his class and questioned of his relationship with you, which puzzled him. He saw you and pointed at you, "Oh, you're the perverted photographer!"

You explained the situation and he understood, smiling charmingly at you showing his infamous dimples. Not even 5 minutes after, his personality twisted into an evil one and assigned you to become his dog. Since then, you were his dog.

You were in your own thoughts you didn't realize you bumped into his back.

"Your head is as hard as a rock." He complained looking down at you.

"I'm sorry."

"Give me my bag."

"Huh?"

He clicked his tongue and snatched his bag you were holding for him. "I'm infront of my class. Get to yours, dog. See ya during lunch." He messed your hair and walked inside his class.

"He treats you like that and you still like him? You two are twisted."

You looked up and it was Wooyoung.

"Who?"

"The both of you. Seriously. If he makes you sick, leave. All he does is enjoying your company, he's barely hanging out with us."

"I-I wasn't trying to steal him from you, I-"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, (l/n). We all know he's going to get tired of you, anyway. He enjoyed using you."

Ouch. I just had feelings for him.

"I know he's using me. That's why I don't intend to have feelings for him." You said with confidence but your throat hurt. You bowed your head and ran to your class. Wooyoung overlooked the tears you had in your eyes before you turned away.

-

3 months went by and nothing changed.

Well, he brought you back to his headquarters to meet his friends and they grew fond of you, except Wooyoung since he knew you already. He didn't like you not because of you but the reason was San treated you like shit yet you stayed blinded by love. Wooyoung knew you liked San. Scratch that; you love San.

"I'm going to confess. Hm! I'll do it."

"Don't/Yes, do it!" Wooyoung and Yunho replied looking at each other shocked.

"Why not?" Yunho asked.

"Why should I tell you? You're not the one who's going to confess and get his heart broken."

"But San might accept her..."

"He treated her poorly, Yunho. Get the picture."

"No, I don't. Mind taking the picture instead?"

"Fu-"

Both hands covered your ears. "There's a child in our presence! Please refrain from cursing and Wooyoung, stop glaring daggers at Yunho!" It was Seonghwa based on how soft his hands were.

"I'm only a year younger." You faced Seonghwa.

"Not under my watch. You're a child to me."

"I-I'm not a chi-Fine."

Seonghwa pinched your cheeks. "Do what you need to do. If he rejects you, we're here to comfort you. But if he accepts you, rest assured we support your happiness."

"Yeah!" The others cheered, except Wooyoung who scoffed.

"I'll do it now!" You hugged Seonghwa as thanks and ran to find San. Meanwhile, Seonghwa sighed watching you disappear.

"Seonghwa, you know what's going to happen, right? Is that why you said-"

"That's why I prepared my boxing gloves. Mingi, make sure you lock the door once San comes home."

The others gulped.

To be continued. See you in part II!