《 ateez 》

genre: comedy

disclaimer: y/n missed her period

[lowercase intended]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

the boys had 2 days off and they spent it by playing games, sleeping, watching movies and so on.

y/n came over bringing mcd's for them since they were too lazy to step outside and this was her chance to bond with them again. you were working part time and only had one day off a week. coincidentally, yours and their schedule collided.

"thank you so much for the food, y/n, you're the best." san kissed your cheek.

"no biggie! i missed you guys very much." she smiled but deep down inside, she felt weird. it was a feeling she's familiar with and she began to panic but hid it for their sake.

"you okay? you look pale." hongjoong asked.

"i'm fine. i was in a rush i forgot to breathe for a second."

"yeah, you carried 4 bags of mcdonald's. you must be tired." yunho said feeling guilty.

but you wave it off and pushed the bags further to them. "big boys need to eat. this girl will pour some carbonated drinks in the kitchen." you got up and grabbed 2 bottles of cola and a soju to the kitchen.

you were about to reach for the cup glasses until your vision blurred so you were off balanced. sadly, one of the glasses was touched and it fell to the ground, glass shattering all over your feet.

the boys heard and rushed over to you but stopped when they saw the glass.

"y/n, what happened?" hongjoong was worried.

yunho and wooyoung reached over for you carefully and carried you away from the glass. jongho and yeosang helped to clean the glasses away. they sat you on the couch once your head felt better. mingi handed you water.

"i-i'm sorry i broke your glass cup. it must be expensive." you were on the verge to cry.

"no no no. please don't be sorry. it was one glass, baby." san rubbed your now cold hands. "what happened? you were pale and now you dropped a glass? are you sick?"

"y/n's always the one to scold us when we make a mess in the house." yeosang stated.

releasing a deep breath, you said, "i'm pregnant."

san fainted.

"san?!?" wooyoung ran to his friend.

"san! wake up!" mingi slapped his cheeks repeatedly.

seonghwa, unaware of the situation and was probably at the toilet, came into the room and chuckled. "play nice, guys!" he was about to head for the kitchen.