《 i'm pregnant but who's the dad? 》

A/N this is a bit difficult for me to come up with a plot because this means reader had sex with one of the ateez member but doesn't remember who for many reasons

A/N this is a bit difficult for me to come up with a plot because this means reader had sex with one of the ateez member but doesn't remember who for many reasons. wish me luck. i'm sorry for the late update. i hope you're still reading and supporting my book :c

requested by ShiberMeTembers

            It was a typical day for you - you were a babysitter on a house call so anyone could call you up and ask if you were available to care for their children. You needed extra allowance for yourself even though your parents didn't mind paying for your education. The course fee was expensive and you thought it would be fair if you work to earn your own allowance. Your parents didn't mind and they approve of you working as long as you study as much as you work.

You were one year into the babysitting job and you were called by the headmistress of the daycare.

"I'm sorry to disturb you today, Miss L/N. I know you're studying hard for your exams next week but I can't find anyone available. 2 of your colleagues went to the workshop this morning and we're short on staff." The headmistress told you.

But you didn't mind. "No problem, headmistress. Who am I assigned to?"

"A man named Jung Wooyoung called. He said he needed a babysitter to watch over his newborn niece since his older sister is working at the hospital and he's also working. The baby is five months old. That is the youngest baby you'd take care of. If you can't do it, I'll find someone else."

"I can do it, headmistress."

You're too confident.

The so-called baby was not a five-month-old baby but a five-year-old boy, who said he was Wooyoung's little brother. Your shoulders dropped when his little brother opened the door.

"Hi, are you my babysitter?" The boy asked, his smile radiates happiness and joy.

"What's your name?" you asked Wooyoung's brother.

"Kyungmin! You're very pretty, Miss L/N." He complimented you and you tried so hard not to cry by his cuteness.

"Well, Kyungmin, you are cute! Are you alone?"

"No, my auntie neighbour is waiting in the kitchen. She has to visit uncle at the hospital." Kyungmin let you in and you hurried to the kitchen so you don't make the auntie wait for too long. Luckily she was a nice middle aged woman and excused herself before leaving some food ingredients for you to cook for Kyungmin.

Turns out Wooyoung mixed up the information and forgot to correct himself saying it was his little brother who needs babysitting, not his older sister's newborn. You met Wooyoung that evening and he was handsome to you. But as a babysitter, you thought it was inappropriate to get your feelings in the way of work. So you stayed professional.

Ever since then, Wooyoung would invite you to his hangout with his group of friends. Your friendship grew. Seven months later and you were closer with the boys than ever. One night, everything changes.

Four sojus later, you were tipsy and were unable to function that night. You were so tipsy, you didn't realize you made a certain person horny and well, things led to another and the next day you woke up naked and feeling sore below your abdomen. You turned to look at the person you had sex with but you found nobody next to you. They probably headed home right after that "passionate" night and was not aware of what happened. You hid your face and wondered who did you sleep with.

Another realization was that you felt sick two weeks after that night and as a babysitter, you knew you were pregnant. Your colleagues were all thirty-year-old mothers and they kept talking about the signs of pregnancy and you knew you were too. You panicked and bought three pregnancy sticks just to be sure.

When you got home, you tested yourself and waited for the results. In the meantime, you called one of your closest colleagues.

"I think I'm pregnant. No. I'm positive I'm pregnant, Soojin." You told her.

"What are your test results?" Soojin was unexpectedly calm on the other side of the line.

You swallowed your saliva and peeked at the test results, releasing a breath when you saw three sticks saying positive.

"I'm pregnant."

You heard Soojin squealed. "You're gonna be a mom!"

"Soojin, I'm not ready to be a mom. I made a mistake that one night with one of my guy friends and I don't know who the father is." You panicked.

"Guy friends? You mean Wooyoung's group of friends?"

"Yes and it could be one of them."

And it was. You decided to tell Wooyoung what happened and he was supportive. He had an alibi he wasn't with you when it happened and called up his seven other friends. All of you met up at his apartment and you showed them the pregnancy tests.

You bowed to them. "I am sorry to surprise all of you like this. I know we were only friends for seven months but I need to know who I was with that night we.. uh.. did that. Please."

All of them looked at each other then finally looked at one person whose fists were clenched. Not in anger but guilt. He stood up and go to you, got down on his knees and bowed fully at you.

"I'm sorry, y/n, for being careless with my actions and taking advantage of you. I will take full responsibility and will follow with whatever you choose. I am truly sorry."

"Yunho..." you quietly said. His lips were quivering and you felt bad. Yunho was not a bad person and he was always there for you when you needed him. Either way, you were glad it was him. "I'm not mad at you." you told him.

He looked up. "W-What?"

You nodded to confirm it. "I'm not. I know I was drunk as heck that night but I'm not really angry about this. I actually had feelings for you for a while. And I guess.. at twenty four years old, I'm ready to be a mom."

Yunho sniffed and cleaned his face before sitting next to you. "Are you sure? I'm okay if you are. I do like you too, y/n, but I don't want you to do something if you're not ready for it."

"Hey, I'm a babysitter. I'm graduating from my degree course soon and I can provide for myself. I guess I am ready to be a mom." You assured him, holding onto his hand. He squeezed your hands in return and pulled you for a hug. "Prepare yourself for a nine month torture especially with my food cravings."

Yunho just chuckled and kissed your temple. "I'd do anything for you and our child."

A/N this. was. AWFUL. IT MAKES NO SENSE OR DID I WRITE IT RIGHT??? i hope you like this! i have to slowly do everybody's request now that i'm free.