《 yandere!seonghwa 》

requested by sunnyugf i hope you like this! i'm not good with yandere but i'll try my best.

to those who don't know yandere means;

Noun. yandere (plural yanderes) (chiefly Japanese fiction) A character, usually a girl, who fits the archetype of being genuinely kind, loving, or gentle, but suddenly switching to being aggressive or deranged, often homicidally so.

 yandere (plural yanderes) (chiefly Japanese fiction) A character, usually a girl, who fits the archetype of being genuinely kind, loving, or gentle, but suddenly switching to being aggressive or deranged, often homicidally so

---

Seonghwa was the loner in college and y/n is your typical beautiful girl who hangs out with the same group of friends.

Seonghwa never had permanent friends due to his personality – he was scary, always glaring at certain people especially the famous group of kids but nice to the non-famous ones, he helps the elder to cross the road and is the loveliest guy to the locals. He was that hard to predict.

How did he and y/n come across each other?

Seonghwa was napping under the shade of a tree when he heard sniffles coming from behind him. He was annoyed by whoever was waking him up with their loud sniffing and turned to the person to find out it was you. His first impression of you was;

"Yah. Cry somewhere else; I'm trying to nap."

That made you sob even more and Seonghwa felt guilty he put salt on the wound so he handed you a bar of chocolate to cheer you up and eventually sat next to you, placing all of his paper work laid out on the grass. You just watched him in amazement and at that moment, something clicked. You and Seonghwa were in love with each other.

2 years and your relationship has become stronger. Each day, Seonghwa would do anything to make you feel loved and it made you whipped for the guy. And so was he.

He was so whipped for you, it was getting out of hand when or if anything happens to you, whether it be minor or severe, it was causing the other party to suffer for hurting you.

First victim was Sohye, an ex-friend of yours who invited you to her party one night. It was nice and wild at the first few hours until Sohye thought it was a good idea to call her guy friends to lift you up and threw you into her pool. May I remind you, her pool was 6 feet deep and you can't swim. Luckily some of the people saved you in time and scolded Sohye, which she didn't care, but you were a sobbing mess. Seonghwa picked you up an hour later and comforted you. 2 days after the incident, Sohye was reported dead. The cause? Drowned in Han River. No witnesses. Case closed as she was declared dead by suicide.

Skipping to the current victim number 10, Luna. Luna was found dead with her neck slashed in her bedroom. The reason? Seonghwa found out Luna was using you for fame. You're a famous youtuber and does video game live streaming. Luna happened to be a competitive video game live streamer so she was trying to delete your youtube account when Seonghwa caught on. She was announced dead after she got caught a week later.

You've become curious to why the people that disregarded you and treated you badly ended up dead. Sure, you hated being bullied but this was people's live. Ever since the murder happened, police suspected the killer was still free and people should be careful when going home.

Your thoughts got cut off when your phone rang and it was Seonghwa. You smiled.

"Hi, babe."

"Hi, sweetheart. Are you at the living room right now?"

"Yeah, what's up?" You stretched your back while sitting on the couch.

"Could you go to our garage and look through a big box that has my name on it? I'm at Wooyoung's grandma's place right now to fix her car and I believe I brought home some of her stuff. See if I do mistakenly bring it."

"Sure thing!" You hung up and skipped to the garage, turning on the lights and was met with 3 expensive cars bought by Seonghwa. You still can't believe you live together with a rich man and he would buy you 3 cars for your convenience but you insisted you need only one. He had a Tesla, Porsche, and a Hummer. You mostly borrowed his Tesla as it is smaller to use and less conspicuous.

You immediately found a box with his name on it and opened it, resulting you to scream. You covered your mouth in disgust.

Instead of normal car parts, it was the belongings of the dead people that caused you pain and a hard time. There are mostly shirts with their name written in blood and it made you nauseous. You backed away until your back hit a hard chest. You gasped as you turn around to see Seonghwa standing there, his gaze so relaxed it looked like it was nothing to him.

"I couldn't keep this secret any longer from you, y/n. You mean so much to me and to see those people hurting you, I had to do something." He finally looked up at you, his eyes as soft and with love as he stared into yours.

"I—I just—you didn't have to do that. Seonghwa, what you did was scary and violent but..." he looked down, getting ready to be scolded. Instead, you lifted his head by his chin and surprisingly you smiled at him, "you did it to protect me? That is the sweetest thing ever."

"You're not mad I killed them?" He sounded surprised.

With a small smile, you answered with an innocent, "Nope."

Seonghwa was happy you weren't mad and you two spent the night cuddling.

Ok so I made a mistake with your request! You said that the reader is alone but by the time I wrote this for you, I realized that your request didn't say that reader and seonghwa are dating omg I'm so sorry. I'm too lazy to write all over again so I hope you like this version instead. Again, I'm sorry!