《 seonghwa 》

genre: idk

genre: idk

disclaimer: seonghwa and y/n are neighbours. one day seonghwa had a party with his friends bothering y/n while she was watching a movie.. and crying after a breakup. (a/n bc studying ain't my thing) y/n and seonghwa are 25 years old in this chapter so they're working.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

imagine receiving a text from your boyfriend whom you've dated for five months saying this;

you scoffed at the pathetic text from him but eventually tears began to spill. he was a dick for texting you to break up but you really loved him. the things he did for you was what you dreamt of.

it never occured to you that he could turn out like this. he had no balls.

"guess i'm not going out tonight." you mumbled turning on netflix and watching frozen. it instantly hit you that you and him were supposed to watch frozen 2 together so when frozen's title name came on, you whined at yourself. "nooooo!"

half an hour into the movie, you heard cheers from next door. you groaned remembering you weren't living in a house of your own compound but in an apartment with other people in the same floor as you.

the noise was too much for you when you hear your neighbour singing loudly with his guests you couldn't hear your movie, not even elsa's voice could fight their stupid cheers.

if you're still in high school, your parents would've done the 'telling off the neighbours for being loud' job but you were living alone so you had to do it. grabbing your hoodie to cover your home clothes, you walked out and knocking their door loudly as you can.

you heard their music lowered down and the door opened to reveal a handsome young man with an apologetic look.

"ah-"

"save your breath-" you interrupted him. "who's the owner of this house?"

"me!" another handsome man raised his hand. you blinked expecting his name and he noticed. "park seonghwa. you're lee y/n, right?"

"creepy," you mumbled. "anyway, do you know what's behind that wall right where your tv is?"

"what?" the guy next to you asked. innocently, may i add.

"my head!!" you raised your voice not forgetting to frown.

"we're really sorry." seonghwa was apologetic about it. he observed how upset you looked today.

"look, i don't care what you're celebrating or performing a sacrifice yada yada you do in here. if you need to, please don't punch the wall late at night. a human needs her sleep. i sleep. you know what's sleep right?"

they didn't respond.

you sighed. "sorry, i may appear rude to you all on our first meeting. my ex boyfriend texted me to break up when he could've talked to me face on. if he were to do it, i could have murder him and hide his body somewhere. that would make me feel better."

their jaws dropped at what you said. yeosang, the guy next to you earlier, scooted away from you.

"see ya." and you went off, slamming your door shut.

yeosang closed the door and turned to seonghwa. "hyung, should we move out?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───