《 seonghwa!vampire 》

A/N it's been a while since i last watched diabolik lovers

A/N it's been a while since i last watched diabolik lovers. the brothers were hot mhmm but i hated the heroine, she was weak af. i'm going to make reader quite tough here so enjoy~ 

requested by HWAY0UNGIE

random characters for this chapter - luna (junior), hyunjin (co-worker)

TRIGGER WARNING: attempted rape, mention of blood, degrading women

Being a bartender has its pros when you worked at nineteen years old - you were a timid nineteen-year-old teenager trying to look for a job while starting university. You would work at a convenient store but you prefer working in a place where there's human interaction. You hated when there's too many of them in pub but a convenient store all by yourself isn't safe.

Hence, why I said timid.

Now at twenty-one years old and you're in charge of the bar, giving instructions to your juniors. You and another co-worker took over the pub when your manager isn't around.

"Miss L/N, we have a reservation for eight customers tonight and they're requesting for the VIP room at 8pm tonight. Is it available?" your junior, Luna, asked you with the telephone in her ear.

"Yes, it's available. They can have the VIP room." You approved and Luna went back to talking to the customer on the telephone.

"Great. Eight old farts are going to occupy that room and make a mess again like last time." Your co-worker, Hyunjin, grumbled while drying the glasses.

"So, they're middle aged men?"

"There's actually 10 of them but I guess 8 of them are coming tonight. Last time they came here, they made a fuss how we didn't hire a serving woman to entertain them. Our bodyguards had to escort one of them out because they had mistaken our fancy pub as a strip club." Hyunjin explained. "You weren't around at the time so you don't know how they looked like. It was terrible."

"That was my day off."

"Now you get to see how ugly they are. There's hardly cute guys coming in here." He sighed. His eyes looking up as if he's dreaming. "I would come to work every day if there were hot guys. Most of them are always straight! y/n-ah, maybe I should work in a gay bar."