A/N - Before We Begin

I just wanted to say a few things before beginning.

1. This story is a Loki fanfic. Don't even know why I just said that, it's pretty obvious.

2. This is my first time publishing a story (yes I've written before just never published) so pls don't scream at me for slight typos or minor plotholes. Idm you guys having fun with it or tease me just pls don't be rude. I wouldn't mind any advice in the comments if anyone wants to give some.

3. Yes, I write with proper punctuation, grammar, spelling, etc. (unless there are specific circumstances like speech or smth) im just not using it now cus im too lazy lmao. im just saying this cus many ppl hate these small mistakes in writing and tbh i do too so yh.

4. I try to update as much as I can (usually every one to three days)

5. I usually write as I go along so if i keep postponing a chapter update it's just cus it's not ready yet sorry abt that.

6. I aint gonna share much personal info cus i dont feel fully comfortable with that yet and I don't wanna risk any ppl who I don't want finding this acc and story to find it. BUT, if u wanna ask questions you can tag me and ask in the comments here or in other places in the story and I'll try my best to answer them but I might have problems with that which I'll explain just after this point. You can also directly message me if you wish, I'm chill with that.

7. Finally, for all you smut loving bitches (including me) yeah, there will be smut but this is a pretty slow moving story so just be patiiieeeennnttttt.

Idk why I said finally, I'm just gonna talk abt the actual plot/characters now.

1. The story is set after The Avengers and will not mix with other movies. If the storyline does seem to be opening up to another movie, don't assume it will follow that movie's own plot.

2. The main characters: Monet, Loki, Bruce, Thor, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Steve. (there might be a few more but im not saying them bc, one - im very indecisive so im still not 100% sure if i wanna make them mains or not, and two - they're practically all surprises so i dont wanna spoil).

3. Monet Ridell (pronounced Moan-ay Ride-el): My O/C. She has extremely dark brown eyes (you can practically never see her pupils), her hair is jet black but with artificial highlights of different shades of brown so ig u can just say brown. And yea I think that's it. Other stuff abt her will be talked abt in the actual story. I don't wanna show u all a pic of her now but I want to at the end so this pic doesn't ruin the descriptions she's given and you learn abt new features of her properly without already seeing her. idrk if that made sense but i just thought it was a good idea. ofc, the pic i will show u at the end doesn't have to be how uve been seeing and portraying her but it will give u an idea of how she is in my own mind. Oh and she's a poc: South-Asian origin just like me :)

4. The story has pov changes cus i have fun with that. whoever's pov it is, their name will be indicated bold and underlined like this Character Name and it could be anywhere within any chapter but i will always say what the pov is at the top of each chapter even if it hasnt changed from the last one. if you dont like stories like that then idrk sucks for u ig.

5. I'm gonna try to do my best for a slow burn cus I usually get to the climax of the story earlier than I plan to but im pretty confident this one is gonna work out well for me. or at least better. plus, i personally enjoy slowburns

6. I changed some people's ages to make the most sense. If their names rnt listed down here then that means their ages remain the same.
Monet - 26
Bruce - 38
Tony - 40
Pepper - 35
Natasha - 32
Clint - 39

7. The smut starts pretty late cus of the slow-burn so sorry if you don't like that but that's what I see a slow-burn as.

Final note: I will put asterisks on chapter titles that contain smut like this: *chapter title*, while regular chapter will look like this: chapter title.  Sorry if you don't like this but this is for those who don't necessarily enjoy smut so they will be prepared to skip over. obviously, this doesn't mean there will be smut in the entire chapter but it's just saying that there will certainly be smut in that chapter.

!!WARNING EVERYONE PLEASE READ BELOW!!

The story talks abt grief, death, and dark stories (there will be a tw [trigger warning] if needed), not just familiar things we know for Loki but also for Monet and other characters, so if you are not comfortable with that then pls don't push urself.

Also, this is the last time I'm saying this but it does contain, VIOLENCE, SMUT, and AGGRESSIVE LANGUAGE.

Tysm that's all. hope u enjoy my story :)