*Ch. 35 - Look For Him*

Monet

I was glad no one had noticed the hickeys on my neck. I was trying to hide them as well as I could after Loki and I left the room by only making sure my hair stayed by the sides of my neck. I was lucky enough to have long, thick, black hair so it wasn't too difficult.

The only person who noticed was Natasha since she paid extra attention to see if there was anything to confirm her suspicions (which there was of course).

After everyone went their separate ways once we finished watching The Office and eating, Nat came up to me and asked if Loki and I finally 'made up'. I told her everything. From the whole Thor jealousy act, to the love confessions, to the mind-blowing sex.

Of course, I wasn't as descriptive with the last one as I was with the other two but evidently, Nat had her questions.

**

"What it big?"

"Natasha!" I scold.

"What?? I'm curious! You've been going on about this man for so long it had to have been worth it," she defends herself.

I roll my eyes and answer, "It was definitely worth it. Trust me," with a wink.

She gets all giggly and excited and tells me how she's never been able to have 'girl-talk' like this before. She apparently isn't all that close to Pepper.

"So..." she continues, "how long did he last?"

I groan and look up at the ceiling, "God help me..."

**

After we conversed for a bit longer and I may have spared her a few details. I shooed her away and she finally gave in and told me she was taking Bruce out for small date. Even though it's sounds stupid, stereotypical, and old-fashioned, she definitely 'wore the pants' in the relationship.

I went up to Loki and I's floor to see what he was up to. It was probably now when I realised how grateful I was for us to literally have a floor all to ourselves.

Walking into my room and not spotting a Loki, then going to his room and not seeing him there either got me a little curious. However, I smacked myself in the head since it was pretty obvious where he was, and quickly went to the lift.

Once I reached one of the much higher floors, I walked into the biggest library of the building. Who would've though Tony Stark could have more than one library in his home? He has said before though that they just 'look cool' to him.

I quickly moved through the shelves and mini-corridors the library held, along with the few steps in it, and found Loki adorably snuggled in his favourite spot on the biggest beanbag chair there. His body was sideways to me and his head was tilted away while all of his attention was solely on the book.

My feet shifted on the floor silently and I went around one of the shelves to be able to get behind him and scare him. I begun to approach him from the behind and tiptoed getting closer and closer. Until Loki ruined my fun.

"I can still hear you, darling," his eyes remained on his book.

I groaned and relaxed my stance in defeat. I dragged my feet while walking to him and bent at my waist and knees to wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and inhaled his cool mint and forest scent. Then I untucked one of my hands and tilted the front of the book towards me slightly to read the title of the book.

"Aw, this is my favourite book," I said reading the title that wrote 'All the Little Lights'. I retracted my hand and wrapped it back with the other one around him.