Characteristics

ARYAN SHAH RUKH KHAN 

He is Dangerous. But, not to his loved ones. 

He is a safer man in the house. He is their guardian angel. 

Age - 29

Height - 5'10

Born - New Delhi, India

Parents - Late Mr.Shah Rukh Khan & Late Mrs.Gauri Khan

Aryan Shah Rukh Khan or else known as Mr.Khan, AK. He is also addressed as the King, Don in the whole Mafia clan. He is also regarded as the Top 1 Businessman, UK and India's eligible bachelor. Fearful and leader unknown to the world, nobody knows or has seen the Mafia King except his most loyal and respected personalities.

His family ruled the world almost for decades under the name of Kings, and they are recognized by the Scorpion symbol. The whole world knows his professionalism and ethical rules, ruthlessness, coldness. He is not someone people would want to mess with unless they have an utter amount of hate and an intention of revenge. He is known as the King for the Underworld and as Mr.Khan for the Real World. 

He is Rude, Graceless, Sharp, Arrogant, Devilishly Handsome not less than any Greek God. He lost his parents as they were targeted by the other Mafia family. Hence, the only family he has are his maternal grandmother (Nani) and his siblings. They are his Consigliere in Mafia. He along with his siblings Suhana and Abram was bought up by his grandmother. Thus, he has an immense amount of love and respect for her.

He took his place and the throne of the King as soon as he turned eighteen. Thus, he killed the Russian gang leader, who dared to kill his parents. Their family, the Scorpions are known for supplying the best Guns, they also deal with Drugs and Narcotics, but they have never done Human Trafficking.

Aryan being the Mafia King is still unknown to the Real World. In the Real World, they are known as the Industrialists and Investors. They invest in Real Estate, The Entertainment Industry, and as well as the Corporate Industry. They provide the new firms and companies training and required capital for their Start-Up.

Aryan adores his little family. His Nani, little sister Suhana and little brother Abram. They are his life, and he is soft and weak towards them, only. He does not appreciate negligence in work and profession. People under him fear him, however, still they have an immense amount of respect for him. He might be a hard rock from the outside, but he does care for his employees and workers. 

Dare him if only you wish for death. Backstab him only to wish for a fearful and merciless death. Everything in his life is planned well and control by him, even his emotions. Therefore, never once did Love knocked on his door. He believes that Love is a weakness and if a person like him has a weak point, then this would let his rivals and competitors target him easily. 

However, life is always unpredictable. You never know who, when, where knocks you out. That's what happened to him. She always amused him. His little Vixen!

Aryan means ~ Noble, the high-born.

 His little Vixen!Aryan means ~ Noble, the high-born

INAAYA UMAIZA MALIK

She is 99% Angel and the 1% you will never know.

Age - 24

Height - 5'7

Born - London, United Kingdom

Parents - Mr.Azaan Malik & Mrs.Zubeyda Malik

Inaaya is also known as Inni, Innu, Inaayu. She is every man's dream girl, but out of their reach. She just minds her own business and truly appreciates others if they do theirs. She is a little bit sassy and could be a pain in the neck if somebody troubles her. She is Dad's little princess and Mom's cutie pie. Moreover, she is her grandmother's (Dadi) girlfriend!

She adores her family and could do anything for them. She is cute as a hamster but could be a rebel kitten as well. 

Inaaya is someone who lives in the present and does not judge people with a past. She loves to travel, dance, sing and cook. She did CS, along with MBA dual in HR and Finance. She is neither a party girl, but nor a saint as well. She does love going clubbing occasionally. 

Her parents are well-known Doctors in London. She recently worked for Mr. Alexis an old man, she was his secretary for a year before his demise due to the cardiac arrest. Thus, afterward, she left the Alexis company. Since, she did not like to work under Mr. Alexis' son, as he always just tried to be under her skin. 

She is currently working under Mr. Woods as his secretary. However, little does she has any idea that she will soon work for the King also known as Mr. Khan, as his personal secretary. Hence, she would have to live under the same roof as him. Moreover, her Dadi and his Nani are the best of friends!

However, life is always unpredictable. You never know who, where, and when knocks you out. To Inaaya, Aryan is full of surprises. As if he has different layers and shades to his personality; and she likes to unfold each shade of him. Her Mr. Sexy Boss!

Inaaya means ~  Solicitude, Concern, Care.

Hey Guys! Hope you all are doing well.

I am totally in love with the Gangster Genre, and I've read a few of the books on Wattpad. Thus, it totally inspired me to write something on my own.

Thank you for providing my books such love and acceptance. Hopefully, you will appreciate this one as well. This is my first time writing to write something so dark and deep. Since you all loved Beyhadh and wanted to read more on such topics, hence, this is a gift from me to you.

Do vote and comment.

Also, stay tuned for the first chapter <3