|| Chapter 1 ||

I hope you forgive me even though I'm not apologizing,

       I hope I can do the same for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Scorpion sign represents Passion, Dominance, Defense, Transformation, Rebirth, and Arfency. The ones under such groups are not the ones to mess around with since their characters are highly sensitive and defensive. People born under this totem are both highly emotional and sentimental.

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds.  

" Innu! Innu get up you log! " Mrs.Zubeyda screamed. 

At last, Inaaya got up due to her mother's constant screaming. Her Mom is her personal alarm, since, Inaaya is not a morning persona at all. Thus, it is always her Mom who wakes her up. However, she could easily recognize that it was not her usual tone. Her Mom would only call her Log when she is super duper pissed! 

" I'm up my Queen. Stop screaming and Calm down! " Inaaya shouted in the same tone making her more pissed.

" Get your ass here Innu, before I drag your lazy ass down and feed you some Broccoli! " Mrs.Zubeyda warned her.

Thus, hearing that Inaaya got ready in her flared blue jeans and a comfortable white t-shirt. She pulled her hair up in a high bun and got out of the room to see the lady of the house, her mom on the verge of exploding.

She then looked at Mr.Azaan asking how to survive her mom's temperature. To which, she only received the best of luck from him and pity looks from her grandmother. Thus, she cleared her throat to gain her mom's attention.

" Mumma! You very well know that it is just a 5 hours ride, I could be home anytime I want. Moreover, it's not like I'm permanently shifting there. I'm grown up, I could live on my own! Mumma, I get it you are worried about me, but, trust me I will be fine on my own. Please, this job offer is a great opportunity for me. Thus, it will help me to open an accountancy and financial form of my own very soon! " Inaaya urged.

It all happened when her boss Mr.Woods dropped the news that she will receive her promotion since she is always sincere and efficient in her work. This promotion allowed her to work for their main boss, Aryan Khan. Aryan has recently fired his secretary, due to insincerity and over-friendly behavior. The whole corporate world knows that while working, he could be a pain in the neck. He has OCD in cleaning and is known to be a perfectionist, hence it takes a lot for someone to cope up and stick with him. 

He could literally scare anyone with his one look, He is intimidating. Now, Mr.Woods has recommended Inaaya to work for him, and he thinks that she can handle his temperamental issues and other stuff. Therefore, Inaaya announced the news to her family and since then her mom is very hesitant to let her only daughter live on her own, that too in a different city. Since Inaaya will be working in the company's main headquarters, she has to move out and live near her working space. 

" Inaaya, I know you are capable of taking care of yourself, still I don't trust anyone. How can I let you live there all alone in a whole different city and place? That too, with unknown people, you don't even have anyone who could be there for you during any urgencies! I'm worried about your stay there! " Mrs.Zubeyda exclaimed. 

Inaaya tried to calm her mom down, however, it's not like that she is entirely wrong. Her mom is just worried about her safety. Hell, even she doesn't know how she will survive there all alone!

" Zubeyda calm down! Don't worry about it, I have already made an arrangement for her to stay there. Inaaya will stay with my best friend, Savita. " Dadi spoke this time.

" What?! Dadi you are kidding me, right? Why would I stay with her? I can live in the accommodation of the company, I don't want to cause any unnecessary trouble for her! " Inaaya tried to resonate.

" What trouble? It's either you are staying there or here with your family, then there's no need of you accepting that offer. Moreover, even Savita adores you and it was she who insisted for you to stay with her and her grandkids. Her eldest grandkid is always busy with his work, the middle one is still completing her master's and the younger one will be soon graduating from high school. Thus, they are all busy with their own lives. Therefore, if you stay there then, she will have company and even we will be happy knowing that you are safe and secured. " Dadi replied back.

" Ok fine! I'll stay with her. I'm not going to miss this golden opportunity of working at the headquarters and gaining experience. " Inaaya said and all of them beamed with happiness.

If staying with Savita Nani and her grandkids, make her family feel safe and at ease, then for sure, she will take the chances. She thought maybe, she could then convince Savita Nani and shift to one of the company apartments. Could she? Only the future will say.

" Mumma, aren't you forgetting something much more important than this?! " Inaaya asked making a grumpy face.

" Well, how can I forget that the Elephant inside your stomach who is right now rendezvous, waiting to fill its appetite! " Mrs.Zubeyda exclaimed. 

Truth being said, you would never know how time runs when spending time with your friends, family, and loved ones. It was soon the evening period, Inaaya spent almost all the day packing her clothes and essentials. It was as of she was literally shifting her life, as if she was getting married and was going to live there, forever. 

Her mom and grandmother then gave some gifts and essentials for Savita Nani and her grandkids. Inaaya had not a single idea that she would be staying with her boss, and in his house. 

Hey Guys! Here it is, the first chapter < 3

Do vote and comment <3