|| Chapter 15 ||

don't do something you're going to regret later on,

because it is the most painful thing in life.

~~~~~x~~~~~

The next day Suhana and Abram arrived at the house. Nani and Aryan were overjoyed. They were eagerly waiting for their arrival from the morning, and at last, they made it home by the evening.  

Inaaya was happy seeing the atmosphere of the house change a bit. She got to meet the siblings and in her opinion, they were the sweetest. It kind of made her astonish to notice how many dissimilarities the three of them shared. They were outgoing and extroverted, on the other hand, their elder brother was extremely reserved and unsocial.

"Hey! You must be Inaaya. I've heard so much about you from Nani. I'm Suhana." Suhana introduced herself and gave her a tight hug.

"Nice to meet you too, Suhana." Inaaya said back returning the hug.

Inaaya never had any siblings. She was a single child, so she often craved that sibling bond. Although, she was always happy and felt blessed for having such supportive parents, and family in general. Still, sometimes she wished to have a little sister or a brother. 

"Finally, I've found someone fun and of my age!" Suhana commented smiling widely.

"Hi, Di! I'm Abram." Abram introduced himself jumping from behind.

"Oh, God! Abram stop jumping around. Also, stop being a creep, you're gonna scare her!" Suhana exclaimed throwing a punch on his shoulder.

"Ah, it's fine. Nice to meet you too, Abram." Inaaya said with a smile seeing their sister-brother banter. 

All this while, Aryan just stood by the door and leaned to the side crossing his arms. He noticed how easily she mixed well with his family. As if it was her own. 

He knew he was kind of distant from his family. He just had too many responsibilities and promises to fulfill, which always took the majority of his time. Moreover, he knew that he has always been reserved. Maybe that caused the hindrance.

He diverted his attention back to them when Abram called him.

"Bhaiya, come on in. It's your house as well." Abram chuckle. 

That specific day, the environment of the whole house was different. It felt homely. 

|| Aryan ||

The people we often surround ourselves with either raise or lower our standards. They either help us to become the best version of ourselves or encourage us to scatter down. 

As I saw her mingling with my family, I felt my lips curve up into a smile.

Yes, I felt the attraction from the first time we met. Now I cannot help to ignore it.

Meeting someone in life is something that is actually quite astonishing. For because, the person whom you are bound to meet is bringing themselves their past, present, and future. For because the person's whole life is coming along. This means the heart is coming as well. The heart is fragile. Therefore, it might have been broken; as well.