|| Chapter 17 ||

take a deep breath.

you are enough.

~~~~~~~~~~x~~~~~~~~~~

" Aryan, look at the Rain! It's beautiful! " Inaaya exclaimed as they got down from the car. 

She straightened her left arm and allowed the rain droplets to fall on her skin. A smile automatically appeared on her face.

"Monsoon arrives every year, Inaaya. There's nothing too special about it. " Aryan spoke as he stood beside her.

" Monsoon isn't just a season, it's an emotion.

Seating near the balcony and eating those tempting foods. Then getting half drenched together under one umbrella. That is how the real romance of Rain is! " Inaaya spoke.

Aryan shook his head at her description of Monsoon.

" I disagree. I believe only failed poets and good marketing agents can give such importance to the Monsoon. On one hand, there is death by floods, and on the other life-threatening landslides. 

Do you know? With the very first rain, people just start uploading images on social media sites with fritters and rain droplets sliding down their windows. The radio jockeys start playing the same old and pathetic romantic songs. Sorry, but only those who like the Monsoon season are just those who do not have to get wet or have to wait in the enormous amount of traffic jams.

Have you guys ever noticed how the common folks outside have to cross the puddles in order to reach their workplace? Or how due to the heavy traffic jam the important meetings and deals can get canceled? 

Yes, Monsoon looks absolutely beautiful from the sea view houses and those sky-high penthouses. The distant waves look charming, but what about those who would lose their day's half-pay because the train would stop due to heavy rains? 

Frankly, rains are just rains. It's just another season, a much more problematic season than the rest I would say! God! If only our marketing agents worked with such spirit.  " Aryan finished his speech and finally looked at her.

Inaaya just stared at him as he spoke about the Monsoon season, with such detestation. Not once in her life did she met someone who held such aversion for the rains.

" Our descriptions about life and any other thing absolutely do not match. We're just totally opposite! Zero Compatibility! " Inaaya exclaimed.

" Opposite attracts much harder. " Aryan mumbled and looked at her as she turned her face. 

She admired the rain. 

And he admired her.

He glanced to his left and saw her adoring the rains. She looked just like the sunlight hiding behind the rains. 

Love.

Aryan Khan never thought of Love as a strong enough word, sometimes. It scared him to love someone so completely and not have them love him back with the same emotion and feelings. For because then he cannot just pick up the gun and shoot them, and simply get rid of the feeling. 

" Let's go in. We have some meetings for the day and work to do. Also, there is some charity ball tonight, and you're coming. " Aryan said and quickly got a hold of my feelings.