|| Chapter 11 ||

all these people think love's for the show,

but I would die for you in secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having a pleasant dinner, all of them went to their rooms. They decided to call it a night. Ahaan and Adish took their leave and left for their respective homes. 

Aryan was working on his laptop, but he could hardly concentrate on his work. His mind wandered in Inaaya's thoughts. He smiled remembering how she kissed Nani on her cheek before leaving for her room. Thus, then his cell phone ringed.

' Suhana <3 ' calling.

~ The Phone Conversation ~

Aryan - Hello.

Suhana - Good to hear you're still alive, my dear elder brother. Looks like you've forgotten that you even have a sister!

Aryan - Stop screaming in my ears. You're making me deaf.

Suhana  - Yay! Finally! Whatever, I called you to know that I'll be home soon. The semester break is starting, also I'll bring Abram with me. His summer holidays are about to start this week. 

Aryan - Did you speak to Nani?

Suhana - Yes, I did. I face-timed her, she looked happy. What? You're getting married or something?! 

Aryan - Shut up, Suhana! 

Suhana - I'll send you the flight timing, send the car. Bye! Don't die! I need to beat you up first!

Aryan - Bye-bye Susuuu!

Suhana - EW! You're Disgusting! 

Ending the call, Aryan smiled to himself. His home-page wallpaper flashed a picture of him, Suhana, Abram, and Nani together. The one they took during their vacation to the Maldives. His babies! It was his little paradise. The one he oath to protect with all his power and might. 

He then closed his laptop, for the first time in his life he ignored his work and decided to call it a night. He could not sleep, whenever he would try to then the dreadful incident of his parents being killed would flash right in front of his eyes. Thus, he would keep himself busy with the work. It helped him. His work helped him to derive his mind.

However, that night his mind was going on about Inaaya. That girl whom he does not even know for more than a week has captured the hearts and minds of everyone he loves and adores. Certainly, his mind too! Thus, he decided to call it a night and sleep for a few hours. 

- The Next Day -

" Ary--Aryan. " Inaaya moaned in his mouth. They both were devouring each other's lips.

His hand reached inside her top and caressed her bare stomach. She held onto his shoulder for support.

" Oh, God!  Inaaya. " Aryan moaned as he held her close leaving no gap for air to escape.