|| Chapter 9 ||

you know the greatest films of all time, were never made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inaaya then got out of the building, after bidding bye to Bella. She then called her chauffeur and took the backseat in the car. The day was bizarre and hectic, but somehow she made it through it. Aryan's schedule is overwhelming. No wonder he is at the top of the business world. Setting his schedule she realized, he does not have enough free time for himself or his family. He is always working. It was as if he intentionally kept himself busy. It was as if work is a way of hiding from his inner demons and all his worst fears.

|| Aryan ||

I just cannot believe it! She actually did complete all the assigned work! Unbelievable. I was still thinking about Inaaya and checking my schedule, prepared by her. That is when I saw my friends barging into my cabin.

" Aryan, are you still thinking about Ms. Beautiful? " Ahaan asked cheekily.

I pretended to be busy checking files and absentmindedly nodded.

" Adi! Adi, come on, pinch me! I'm dreaming. " Ahaan said dramatically.

Thus, I instantly came out of my daydream. I looked at him in shock.

" Oh god! Shut up, Ahaan. I was not thinking about her. I was just wondering that how on Earth did she complete the whole set of files?! " I expressed, tracing my fingers on her handwriting.

Inaaya has pretty handwriting. So pretty, just like her.

" What the actual fuck? Aryan Khan, are you planning to fire her on the first day itself? What is wrong with you? " Adish screamed and freaked out seeing the files and the papers.

I just rolled my out at him. My friends are Dramatic.

" Adish, calm down. I know you have a soft spot for her, but I had to test her and check that whether she proves herself worthy of being my secretary or not. To which, clearly Inaaya Mallik did accomplish. So cheers to her! " I replied sipping my espresso. 

Well, she does make a good espresso.

" Whatever. Let's go to your house, I want to have a nice dinner and meet Nani. " Adish said.

Truth be told, we had a long and hectic day. Hence, the three of us then got out of the building and drove back to my house. 

We reached the house and Ahaan got down and went inside,  I looked towards Adish only to see him tagging along with Ahaan.

This Ahaan Panday literally had the audacity to call me "old and boring" and Inaaya "fun and cheerful"! I just shook my head at my crazy friends.

I entered the house ten minutes later, only to see Inaaya laying down on the couch with her head on Nani's lap. Nani was caressing her head, and massaging her scalp.

" Hi, Nani. What happened to Inaayaie? " Ahaan asked taking a seat beside Nani on the couch.

" She was very tired when she returned back from work. She told me her Annoying boss didn't leave one chance in irritating her. He just kept piling up her work! " Nani replied back.

Adish and Ahaan busted out laughing. Nani was looking at them with widening eyes.

" What? Why are you guys laughing? " Inaaya asked rubbing her eyes and getting up. Her eyes then glanced at me and she sat straight, keeping her legs down. She quickly fixed her hair.

" Nothing Inaaya, Nani was just letting us know how you feel about your boss! " Adish said in between his laugh and soon Inaaya went all red.

A deep crimson shade took over her cheeks. She then quickly mumbled a small "okay" and got up from the couch. She looked back at me one more time and ran towards her room.

Someone is clearly feeling intimidated.

|| Inaaya ||

" I missed you so much today, babe. " Aryan said

He then smoked a cigarette. His voice was so soft and intriguing. I had my head on his chest, a glass ashtray was strategically placed on this torso. Every couple of seconds I could hear the faint burn of his cigarette. The Television was kept on so low that I could detect him taking a drag.

Everything was perfect at this moment. His white t-shirt appealed big to me, but still, it was comfortable. Aryan was just in his sweatpants. The fabric of his sweatpants was warm against my bare leg, which was intertwined with his. We were laying together in his room, pretending that the outside world was not real, at all.

Aryan had just gotten home from work around 6:30 p.m. I took a week off from my accountancy firm. Thus, he came home and hugged me so tightly, as if I would disappear. Therefore, we decided to just lay together, watch some Netflix shows and eat Pizza.

" Yeah? You did? " I asked.

" I really did. I don't know, maybe I was feeling sort of sad and unhappy. The thought of you leaving me made me realize that I can't let you. I won't let you go! Shift your firm here Inaaya! I wanna do whatever it takes for us to work out. " Aryan expressed.

" I'm trying. They said it'll take more than a month or two for the move. We have quite some cases unfold. I'll come back to you, I promise. " I replied back. 

It hurts in my heart that we cannot be together. Aryan Khan is both Intoxicating and addictive.

" You know, every time you'd text me; I always have the dumbest most lovesick look on my face. It's like I'm in my teens! " Aryan said grinning.

I shake my head, giggling at his choice of words. I am happy. It has been only a month that we have upgraded our relationship. Although, due to our work in different cities it is hard to see each other and be with one another. Still, it's worth it. Being with Aryan is the best thing that could have happened to ---

I immediately woke up, disoriented. I looked around and saw that I'm in my room, still haven't changed. I realized that I ran up to my room, and jumped on the bed for a good five minutes nap. Thus, I looked towards the door and heard the faint knocks, again.

" Inaaya, come out it's dinner time. Don't sleep with an empty stomach. " Nani said sweetly. 

" Coming, Nani. You go ahead, I'll join you guys in a bit. " I replied back gasping for air.

No way I saw such an absurd dream. Dream? No, it was a Nightmare!

Sorry for being late. Bit busy with assignments <3

Do vote and comment.