|| Chapter 3 ||

everything meaningful takes time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| Inaaya ||

Did you ever felt like digging your own graveyard and then simultaneously covering it with mud? Then not to come out of it ever and just vanish or disappear in the air? That is what I was feeling this whole time. Ya Allah, please someone just tell me that, this is a nightmare and I did not just have a super awkward first meet with my boss!

Holy mother Mary! How can I be so dumb? He is a Khan, the house/mansion is named Khan Residence, and well the mansion itself says a lot about their personality and style. How could I be so dumb? Why didn't my idiotic brain slapped me the reality earlier!

I'm going to stay under the same roof as my boss. This can't be more embarrassing and awkward. A home is a place where I can be totally free, act casual well dumb. It's like I have to be careful 24/7 and act accordingly, at the office and now at home as well!

I always just saw him on the cover pages of famous magazines. Not even in my dreams did I thought that I would be seeing him once. However, maybe due to my good luck, I applied for his secretary post when he fired the recent one a few weeks earlier. Then I got the chance to work under him, as his secretary. However, my freaking fate had to be so cruel to me! How am I going to survive here with him being all around me?

Thus, I shamelessly stood there gawking at him. Please, do not mind me, it's not every day that your eyes get to be blessed to see such a handsome and charming man. He looked freaking Hot in his Navy Blue Double Breasted stripe suit, complementing with dark brown formal shoes. Moreover, his perfectly styled dark brown hair looked like the cherry on top!

His hazel brown orbs. It felt as if he is hiding something, and it's dark hallow. He looked as if he is hard to read, not an open book. Cold, Mysterious, Screaming pain, it was as if he is fighting his own battles in order to survive and keep his family safe. Roman nose structure, High cheekbones, Sharp Jawline, Wide shoulders. Have you ever seen a hungry Leopard or like a Lion? Well, Aryan Khan did look like one. His thirst and hunger for power and authority. He is not less like any of those ancient ruthless kings!

I came out of my daydreams when I heard him clear his throat, in order to gain my attention. Well, here we go, everyone. What a day! He caught me checking him out, how badly I wanted to wipe off that smirk on his face! He is not less than by devil now. 

Come on, this is not my fault! It is all entirely his fault to look this handsome and charming. I do not care what he thinks of me. If he thinks that I am one of those girls, who would readily fall on my knees for him. Well, maybe he is hot and endearing, but I very well know that he is out of my league and my knees are not so desperate for fall for him. 

Thus, I gathered up myself and put my straight face. Aryan looked pretty surprised plus confused with my look. If he is Aryan Khan, then I am Inaaya Malik. I am no less!

" Yes, Nani. I remember, well, I am happy to see you. Hope you have a comfortable stay here. " Aryan spoke in a softest and tender voice. I guess this tone is only for the ones he truly loves and adores.

" Welcome, Miss Inaayie...." Aryan spoke not being too sure.

" Inaaya. I'm Inaaya Umaiza Malik, Mr.Khan. " I corrected him and introduced myself. 

Well, I am pretty surprised that I did not shutter and made a complete fool out of myself. On the other hand, Aryan looked pretty amazed.

" Welcome, Inaaya. Please, feel comfortable and at home. " Aryan spoke.