|| Chapter 2 ||

sometimes, when others tell me 

that they feel all alone.

I start to think, it's not nice to hear

But, it's comfortable to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thus, the next day she got ready and left for the airport. It took only 45-50 mins to reach the airport, and hence, it was time for her to say goodbye to her family. Her family accompanied her to the airport. Her Mom was a crying mess, and her Dad and Grandmother rolled their eyes witnessing her melodrama. 

Therefore, Inaaya heard the announcement of her flight. She then hugged her family members and kissed their cheeks, they gave her their blessings and wished her good luck. Then bidding goodbye to her family, she made her way towards the boarding area. Hence, getting onto the plane, she acquired her window seat and plugged her headphone. She closed her eyes and dozed off into the wonderland of music.

Thus, when she opened her eyes, she heard the announcement for the landing. The flight landed in no time and she was soon welcomed by the cold wind of London. Inaaya used to work in the Khan Enterprises branch of Nottingham, under Mr.Woods. Then, collecting her luggage and bags from the baggage area of the Heathrow Airport, she came out using the main exit and searched for someone carrying her nameplate. 

Earlier, Savita Nani contacted her and informed her that, she would send someone to pick Inaaya up from the Airport. Hence, after waiting for fifteen to twenty minutes, she soon spotted the chauffer and made herself comfortable in the luxurious car. 

The ride to the house was quiet and silent. It was the first time Inaaya sat silent for such a long time, she did try to make some conversation with the chauffer to which he replied with a word or two. On the other hand, Inaaya was just trying to cut the rising tension. The thought of staying with someone else's family was already making her feel superconscious and kind of anxious. She for sure knew that they were good people. She worked under their branch, and always just heard about their successes and victory; but never the hardships. She just didn't know what she was putting herself into!

~ Skip the time ~

Hence, the car finally reached the Khan Residence. To call it just a House/Bungalow/Villa would be utterly foolish. It was freaking Mansion or Castle! 

Thus, the chauffer escorted her inside the Mansion, and Inaaya followed him. She was feeling as if she was Alice in Wonderland. As soon as she entered through the main entrance, she was welcomed with a bone-crushing hug. That is when Inaaya noticed that Nani was hugging her. Inaaya smiled and hugged her back. To Inaaya, Nani felt homely and she thought maybe she could stay with them. Thus, Nani freed her from the hug and Inaaya released a long breath. Nani literally choked her in that tight hug. However, Inaaya would never complain about such heart-warming hugs and she could see that Nani's eyes were reflecting pure happiness and delight. Therefore, Inaaya touched her feet and took her blessings. Then again she took her back in a warm hug, this time not choking her. She kissed her cheeks and patted her head, lovingly.

" Nani! How are you? " Inaaya asked her.

" Fine, my dear! You don't know how happy and delighted I am to have you here. Welcome, finally you showed mercy on me, to meet me! " Nani replied back.

" Oh ho. Nani, why are you being so melodramatic? Now that I'm here, you will be super pissed. Be ready to bear me! " Inaaya replied making her chuckle. 

Therefore, Nani took her to the living room and they made themselves comfortable on the couch. Then she asked one of the helpers to place all of Inaaya's luggage and bags in her room. The shock would be a clear understatement, but Inaaya was totally baffled when she heard the luggage was being placed in her room. She thought, that maybe she will be staying in one of the guest rooms down the stairs. However, Nani soon informed her that she has the whole floor to herself. The room would be big enough with an adjacent bathroom and clothing room, moreover, the room next door would be the home office space for her. They do not want to cause her any trouble. Nani had set everything according to Inaaya's taste and preferences, with a little help from her grandmother.

Inaaya was totally touched by her thought and care. Thus, both of them soon immersed themselves in talking and gossiping. Nani loved and adored her cheerful personality. She loved how Inaaya had a positive approach towards life and the situations. She loved how Inaaya could mix with someone instantly and make them feel at home. Inaaya's personality was attractive. If only, her grandkids were this happy and at peace as well. The only thing that they cared about was to be successful in life, give a tough answer to their rivals and make their company stand out tall in the whole world. To which, they succeed, but there were not happiness and tranquility. 

Both of them were submerged in their talking session, when suddenly, Inaaya felt heat around her. It was as if everything around her screamed an aura. They heard the footsteps, the person was walking towards them taking long strides, and she felt a chill down her spine. She felt as if something terrible is about to happen, which could change her present and future. 

" Nani. " the person spoke in a rough and raspy voice.

The power, which the voice held made Inaaya felt powerless and feeble. The voice echoed in the whole living room. It held dominance and supremacy.

" My child, you are home at last. Remember, I told you that my best friend's granddaughter will be staying with us. Here, meet Inaayie! " Nani said to him in her sweet voice.

" Inaayie, this is my eldest grandson, Aryan. " Nani spoke again, this time looking at me.

Well, that name did sound very familiar to Inaaya. Thus, she gathered her courage and looked up. To be honest, it was as if the cat got her tongue, she was totally shocked. The person was none other than the one she was supposed to work under!

The Aryan Shah Rukh Khan. 

Finally updated! Sorry for being late. Also, idc. 

Bye. Do vote and comment <3