|| Chapter 19 ||

met you once under a Pisces moon.

~~~~~~x~~~~~~

Inaaya knew she was doomed for sure! Her emotions were all over the place. 

Soon the song came to an end. Thus, they pulled out of each other, even though neither of them wanted to do so. There was an awkward silence between them for a couple of minutes, or should we say that Inaaya felt conscious under Aryan's constant gaze.

To his eyes, she looked absolutely beautiful. He could not keep his gaze off her at all.

" I'll just go and use the washroom. " Inaaya said and excused herself.

The sky was utterly dark that night, filled with dark clouds. It was going to be raining for sure! A chill gust of wind made her feel a shiver. 

Shit! I should've carried a cardigan or blazer. 

Inaaya thought to herself, while continuously rubbing her arms. Trying to keep herself warm.

She then entered the washroom area. It was not heavily crowded, but rather free and uncongested. Since everyone was busy and immerged in dancing, thus the place has a rather comfortable silence. 

Thus, she finished her personal business and went to the fancy basin, in order to wash her hands. Then suddenly the lights went off. Her whole body shuddered at the silence. Well, Inaaya has always suffered from Nyctophobia. 

Nyctophobia ~ It is an extreme fear of night or darkness that can cause intense symptoms of anxiety

Therefore, she quickly took out her phone from her clutch and in order to use the flashlight. She then switched on the flashlight and decided to make her way back to the hall area.  She was trying to keep herself calm, and not panic. That was when a hand pulled her behind one of the vast pillars. 

She grasped due to the sudden stronghold. However, the tight hold around her mouth did not allow her to speak anything. 

" Hey, babydoll! " A manly voice spoke.

Inaaya went numb. Just numb. The voice brought back all the dreadful events of her life, that she tried to bury deep. 

" Le-eave. Me. Daniel. " Inaaya spoke these three words with much difficulty.

Droplets of tears started to stream down her face.

" Good that you remember me, Babydoll. " Daniel said with a taunting tone.

" Hmm. You still smell the same. " Daniel continued keeping his face in the crook of her neck.

Daniel Wilmer. It was her first relationship. Inaaya met Daniel during her university days back at the NYU {New York University}.  She met him when her second semester started, during a business event. Daniel was in his third year, and he was one of the volunteers. She was always shy and kind of not vocal when it came to her feelings, and being in a relationship with Daniel always gave him the upper hand in their relation. 

It was good, cute, and normal at first, however as time passed Inaaya started feeling suffocating in the relation. It was toxic and controlling. Soon she realized that Daniel suffered from Biopolar Disorder and Intermittent Explosive Disorder.

Bipolar Disorder is formerly known as Manic Depression. It is a mental health condition that causes extreme mood swings that include emotional highs (mania or hypomania) and lows (depression).