|| Chapter 6 ||

they all call me dramatic.

so I just stopped telling them, what I truly feel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nevertheless, Inaaya then went inside and walked up to the reception. She then showed her appointment and confirmation letter to the receptionist, Bella. Hence, Bella then carefully guided Inaaya to Aryan's floor. Bella secretly prayed for Inaaya to stay longer in the office. The longest amount of time a secretary survived with Aryan was for a month and a half. Thus, they took the normal elevator. The private and executive elevator was reserved only for Aryan, and his family and friends. Not for everyone though, even the most respected clients had to use the normal elevator. However, Inaaya was already bored of long it was taking for them to reach his floor. 

The large and spacious building held around 145 floors in total, and Aryan's one was the highest. The whole floor belonged to him. There was his main spacious and ridiculously well-furnished cabin with the miraculous interior, a pool table room, a minibar, a private suite, and a kitchen since sometimes he would be too tired to go home; and spend the night in the office working. Moreover, the secretary's cabin was on the same floor; adjacent to his. 

Therefore, they finally reached their desired floor and Bella asked Inaaya to got ahead and meet their boss. Hence, Inaaya replied her "thank you" with a smile, and went ahead. However, suddenly her leg slipped, and she closed her eyes and thought that she will hit the ground, but a strong pair of hands held her close. Inaaya then squinted her open and saw a handsome man holding her safe and secure. Inaaya then came back to her senses and pushed his handoff. She quickly corrected her hair and dress. 

{ Lol! how many of you thought it's Aryan? }

" Hello, Miss.Beautiful. Who are you, my love? I haven't seen you here earlier. You might have heard about me, I'm Ahaan Panday. " Ahaan introduced himself with a tint of flirtatious tone.

" Well, nice to meet you too Mr.Panday. But, no I haven't heard anything about you. " Inaaya replied bursting all of Ahaan's clouds of aspirations.

Adish who was just standing by the corner watched the entire scene and burst out laughing aloud. Then he walked up to them.

" Hello, Inaaya. Welcome to the Khan group of Industries. " Adish said while controlling his laughter.

" Hello, Mr.Duggal. " Inaaya replied back with a smile and shook her hands with him. 

" Oh come on, Inaaya. You can certainly call me Adish or Adi, whatever floats your boat. Mr.Duggal makes me feel too old, and I'm too young to be called an oldie! " Adish said chuckling.

" Uh-huh. Okay then, Adi. " Inaaya replied back with a sweet smile.

" Anyways, I feel like you have already met this idiot. This is Ahaan, another very dear friend of ours. Also, Ahaan this is Inaaya. " Aidish introduced them both.

" Oh just shut up, Adi. And hey, I'm not an Idiot okay? Also, Inaaya I must say you're name is pretty enchanting just like your beauty. " Ahaan said and Adish just shook his head.

" Well, thank you so much, Mr.Panday. I must say that it didn't flatter me at all, and I'm pretty sure you use the same line with almost everyone. Why don't you come up with something else? Like, Did it hurt when you fall from heaven? or  Are you from Tennessee? cause, you're the only ten I see! " Inaaya replied back and left.

Ahaan's jaw just touched the ground, it was the first time that his charms failed to lure a girl; that too for the second time! Adish just stood there quietly, trying to control his laughter. He could only pray for Aryan.

" Idiot, she is Aryan's new secretary. " Adish said.

This was yet another shock for Ahaan. Like, he surely did hear the praises about the new secretary from Adish's mouth and had a prediction about her personality and stuff. However, now, he could only pray for Aryan's well-being and good mental state. Inaaya is a fireball. She is one hard shell to crack. Looks like his dear friend finally found someone who could answer him back confidently, make him shut up, and even knock him out; if necessary. Thus, both of them then followed Inaaya to Aryan's cabin. They for sure wanted the witness the marvelous show that was about to put on in his cabin.

When they entered the cabin, it looked as if a volcano would just erupt at any given moment. Aryan looked frustrated and angry. The anger and madness were evident in his facial expressions.

" Aryan, what happened? " Adish asked seeing his behavior.

Thus, Aryan turned around and saw Adish and Ahaan. He could not see Inaaya, as she was standing right behind them. Noticing Aryan's outbreak, Adish and Ahaan came in front of her.

" Well, very good morning to you too Adish. It's all because of my new secretary, look at the time on your watch. She is already late and on top of it all, she still did not show up! What were you speaking for her? She's so professional! She's this! She's that! Fucking Ridiculous! " Aryan screamed at the end.

Inaaya stood there with her eyes wide for the whole time. Aryan Khan just kept ranting about her. She was just five to six minutes late, that too due to his friend's and here he is ranting utter nonsense about her. As he called her unprofessional, she couldn't hold any longer therefore she came forward and cleared her throat. Now, Inaaya looked like a volcano that was about to erupt yet calm. On the other hand, Aryan abruptly stopped hearing the throat clearing. He then looked around and his gaze fell upon Inaaya. His expressions changed from rage to confusion.

" Inaaya? What are you doing here? Do you need anything? " Aryan asked with his voice filled with confusion.

Well, time both Adish and Ahaan were dumbfounded. They thought he knew Inaaya Malik was appointed as her new secretary. However, the situation looked as if he did not know her as a secretary, but rather as a friend or family member.

Aryan stared at her face and checked her out in a single gaze. Her face held a cold and expressionless appearance. He could not figure out the reason why. It's not like he has misbehaved with her or something, on the contrary, he is trying his level best to avoid her for both her and his sanity. Well, she for sure is the first person to show him such a cold behavior, but then he felt the land beneath him slip away as he heard her uttering the next sentence.

" I'm your newly appointed secretary, Mr. Aryan Khan. " Inaaya spoke gazing straight into Aryan's eyes.

Ok, Bye <3

Like and Comment.