|| Chapter 24 ||

[new cover photo]

[new cover photo]

did you ever hear about a girl, who got frozen?

time moved on for everybody, but her. 

~~~x~~~

The next day, Suhana and Nani sat at the table having their breakfast. Suhana's eyes thoroughly scanned the whole room, one time she glanced at her wristwatch and then at the staircase. 

Her series of thoughts were going through her mind, over and over again. 

Why aren't they down yet? What did they do last night? Did they go back to sleep like some boring jack-asses or did the sweet dirty thing-----

THUD!

Her attention shifted back to reality, as she saw her elder brother all dressed up for office kept the jug on the table.

"What?" Aryan asked as he saw her looking at him with wide eyes.

" No-nothing. Where's Inaayie? " Sue asked.

" I asked her to take a rest, but she insisted on coming. Maybe she's still asleep, if she is then let her be. I can manage. " Aryan said as he stuffed his face with some toast.

" 'I can Manage' huh? " Sue tried to tease a little making sure she didn't piss him off too much early in the morning. Aryan's glare made her stop.

It was then Inaaya slowly made her way to the dining area. She was conscious. Conscious about this newfound friendship with her boss. They were two different individuals, who belonged to different worlds. Their morals, their way of life, and their thinking pattern were all different. Unless it's about their family. Both of them would give their lives in a heartbeat for their family.

"Inaayie! Good morning!" Sue chirped.

"Morning, Nani. Morning, Suhana." Inaaya wished her back and sat beside Suhana.

"Dang! No morning wish for my one and only precious elder brother?" Sue nudged her passing toast.

"Su!" Aryan glared.

He could feel the uneasiness and tension in the air. They tried to ignore it, but things did start to become weird and uncomfortable between them. He was not fond of these mixed feelings. He liked things and feelings straight, to the point. 

"Nothing like----good morning, Aryan." Inaaya wished him morning and took a big bite of the toast.

"Morning. I'm done. I'll be heading out if you want you can come later with the driver." Aryan stood up quickly and left.