Chapter 1

*Nash's POV*

"Nash! Come on dude! We're gonna be late!" Jack J exclaimed, ushering me into the car with the rest of the guys. Today, in celebration of our 10th anniversary of magcon and the release of our new fragrance Obsession we all had a photo shoot. I hopped into the car, and Cameron sped off towards the beach where it was taking place. We arrived and hurried out of the car, we were ten minutes late.

"Your late! Come on! Hurry up and go to the dressing rooms!" The photographer yelled, and we rushed to do what he said. The stylists stripped us down to nothing and dressed us with white loose pants and did are hair and shit. We walked out the to where the photo shoot was taking place. There were two girls, a brunette and a blonde. They must be the Victoria's Secret models we were shooting with. They werent facing us, but I could tell they were hot af.

The photographer wanted individual pictures of each of us alone, then a few group shots, and then finally pictures of each of us with a girl.

"Nash, your up" The photographer said, and he lead me towards where the brunette had recently lied down. "Lie down, talk a bit while I take this call, and try to make some chemistry" he said, and walked off

"Uh... Hey" I said, lying down next to her on my side. "I'm Nash"

"Valentine" She answered simply, in a soft voice. She seemed to be amused by me, which I didn't understand since I hadn't really said anything. She studied my body, but not in a sexual way. I was so confused. And now, studying her, she seemed familiar.

"Have we met before?" I ask, but just as she was going to answer the photographer came back and told us to get into a pose.

"Nash, lean on your arm and place the other one on her hip. Valentine, place your hand around his neck, pulling him down. And get close, but don't kiss. I want to see tension, passion, need. Hold it for a few shots, and then kiss"

We did as he said, and sure enough I felt tension, passion and a lot of need. Our eyes were locked and as the photographer said kiss and she pulled me down a bit more so our lips pressed against eachother, I realised I did know this girl. I couldn't put my finger on how we had met, but this wasn't the first time I had kissed her, that was for sure. She pushed me back, sitting me up on my knees and she did the same. She placed my hands on her hips and then slowly stood up and walked away. "Perfect! Perfect! Nash, that look in your eyes when she walked away was so raw! Perfect!" He exclaimed.

At the end of the photoshoot...

We all changed back to our regular clothes, and when we headed to the car I couldn't help but look over my shoulder to see if the model, Valentine, was there. I needed to know how we knew eachother, and I wouldn't mind a repeat of that kiss.

*Valentine's POV*

"I can't believe he doesn't recognize me" I said to Alex. "It's not like I've changed that much"

"When was the last time you saw him?" She asked, as we headed towards the beach's parking lot

"Uh... Eleven years ago. A year before I became a model"

"How'd you two break up?"

"He stood me up at junior prom"

"Damn, what a jerk. I say you get some payback. Let him ask you out, since he is obviously dying to" She said, cocking her head towards Nash that kept looking back over at us. "And then stand him up! Now go!" She said, and gave me a slight nudge. I sighed and picked up my pace towards my car, and he headed towards me.

"Hey" He said, leaning against my car.

"Hi" I replied, holding back a laugh

"You wanna grab a coffee sometime?"

"Uh... Sure. Here" I said, taking his hand and writing my number on it. "Call me" I gave him a flirty smile and stepped into my car. Alex stepped in after me and I drove off, both laughing.

"Don't stand him up on the first date, though. Lead him on a little"

"I don't know, Alex. It feels a little mean..."

"It's just what he did to you!" She exclaimed, and I sighed in agreement