Chapter 3

Nash's POV

'Remember to like and suscribe and I will see you all next week! Bye!' I said, well, my recorded version of me said. I had just uploaded my weekly video, and in 5 minutes I had gotten 56000 views, which was normal for me.

"Funny video" Jack G said, walking in. "You ask her out again yet?"

"Dude, our date was yesterday. I need to wait a few days"

"No one follows that rule anymore, call her. Invite her to tomorrows barbacue, and her blonde friend too"

I chuckled, and went ahead and called her.

"Valentine West speaking" She answered, her breath was a bit.... labored

"Hey, it's Nash. Are you busy?"

"Oh, hi Nash. Uh... No. I'm at the gym, what's up?"

"My friends are having this barbacue tomorrow night, you should come" I said, biting my lip

"Sure, can Alex come too?"

"Of course! I'll text you later with the information. You uh... have a nice workout" I said, and hung up. I spent the rest of the day with the image of her working out in my head, and honestly, I didn't mind it.

The next day, at the barbacue...

Valentine's POV

Alex and I knocked on the door of the 'Magcon House' and waited. We wore simple tees and jean shorts with bikinis under, like Nash had suggested. A few seconds later, Cameron opened the door.

"Hey, it's nice to see you two again, barbacues straight ahead in the backyard" He said, pointing down the hall. We nodded, greeted him back, and headed to the backyard. It was huge, but surprisingly, a bit empty. There were only 30ish people there, and truth be told, I was expecting more from the legendary magcon boys. I immediately spotted Nash who was with Jack G. We headed over to say hi.

"Nash" I said, tapping him on the shoulder. He turned around and smile.

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it" He said. "You know Jack Gilinsky, right?"

"Yeah, we met at the shoot, you posed with Alex" I said, nudging my friend who obviously had a thing for Jack and him for her. We small talked for a while then somehow Nash and I drifted away. I hated myself for having such a good time with him, I was leading him on just to break his heart. Then again, he did that to me... But still... Ugh.

A few hours later, everyone was jumping into the pool, and I decided to jump in too. I took of my tee and shorts and dived in. "Oh my god it's so cold!" I exclaimed, and Nash jumped in.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked me

"Uh... sure, I guess"

"We've met before, haven't we?"

"Yup" I nodded

"Where?"

"You're a smart guy, I'm sure you can figure it out" I responded, whispering in his ear with a smirk.

He chuckled, and after a while we both hopped out and dried off but it was still a bit cold.

"Let me get you a sweater" He said

"Actually, I have one" I giggled softly, taking out the hoodie he had given me the other night. "I was going to give it back, but I guess fate wants me to keep it" I said and slipped it on. This was killing me. This being his gorgeous eyes, his sexy laugh, his hoodie that was just so comfy.