Chapter 4

Valentine's POV

It's been a few weeks and Nash and I have been hanging out a lot. Now we we're at a party and he's drifted off somewhere. Now, I was making my way to the bar to get something to drink. As I waited for the bartender to give me my order of Margarita a guy cane up to me. He was hot, like really hot. Tall, dark olive skin, gorgeous green eyes.

"Hey there" He said, leaning against the bar.

"Hi" I replied, with a soft smile.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, ruffling his hair

Ha. I seem to be getting that a lot. "Maybe... I'm a model"

"Ah yeah. Victoria's Secret, right?" He said, fingering the necklace with the Victoria's Secret creat that was on my chest. I moved back slightly. "Don't move away, sweetie" He said, inching towards me and wrapping his arm around my waist, I squirmed.

"Dude, back off" Nash said, walking over.

"Who are you?" The guy retorted

"Her boyfriend" Nash said, pulling me away from the guy. The two held quite a staring contest, until the other guy groaned and walked off, but not without saying a few... Not so nice words.

"Boyfriendfriend?" I asked, raising my eyebrows with a smile.

"I've been meaning to ask... Valentine West, would you be my girlfriend?"

I bit my lip. "Of course, I'd love to" he smiled, and we kissed. Damn did he have some badass lips.

Nash's POV

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! I'm dating a Victoria's Secret model!!Hell yeah!!

Two weeks later...

Valentine's POV

"Heeeeey!" I yelled out into the Magcon Boys house. Even before Nash and I were 'official' I had found the confidence to come and go as I pleased. I had gotten to really like the guys, they're super nice.

"Sup baby girl?" Carter smirked walking in from the kitchen.

"I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that, Carter" I laughed

"Whatever, baby girl. Nash isn't home"

"Where'd he go?"

"Out to lunch with his parents. They're in town for the week" He answered

"Oh" I bit my lip. His mom would definitely recognize me. What if he introduced me? No... He wouldn't... We've only been dating for two weeks... But we've been going out for over a month... Ugh. "Okay, tell him to text me when he gets back" I said, heading towards the door.

"You can wait here" Carter said. I shrugged and then Jack G walked in.

"Oh, hey Valentine"

"Hi Jack" I smiled back

"Uh... Nash isn't here you know"

"Yeah, I'm gonna wait for him"

"Ok... Cool... You came by yourself or...?"

"No, Jack, I didn't come with Alex" I laughed "If you like her so much just ask her out. She likes you back"

"She does?! I mean... Uh... Of course she does... Heh..."