Chapter 17

Nash's POV

"Seriously, go ahead without me. I'm just not in the mood to swim" I said, sitting down in one of the beach chairs.

"I'll stay here with you, babe" Valentine smiled, slipping off her shorts.

"I mean it, go on in. I'm fine" I insisted

"Nash, I don't mind not going in. And I am gonna stay here with you" She replied, and pulled off her top. I smiled slightly, and kicked Matt in the shin.

"Eyes up there, Espinosa" I warned, turning his attention away from Valentine's boobs. "Go hit on some other girl who's obviously taken" They all laughed and headed off into the water. Valentine lied down at my feet and smiled up at me. "Hey can you pass me that bottle of coke?" I asked her, she nodded and handed it to me. As I opened it, the bottle exploded up and all over me. I groaned and silently debated wether or not to take my shirt off. I still had the huge ass bruise Carter had given me that day on the beach, and the guys didn't know about it. And I wasn't exactly planning on reliving what happened. Finally, I decided to take it off because the coke was starting to stick to my chest and it was gross as hell. I pulled off my shirt, and conveniently placed my arm over the bruise.

"Do you want me to get you on of the other guys' shirts? Or a towel? Or I could sit on your lap" She offered, sitting up.

I laughed and when I was just about to respond, when a soccer ball came flying towards me. Obviously, my instincts kicked in and I caught it. "Holy shit, what happened to your chest dude?" Hayes asked, grabbing the ball.

"Eh... Uh... I..." I stuttered

"He fell in the shower" Carter interrupted

"Uh... First, you don't fall on your chest. And second, how the fuck do you know that?" JackJ asked

"I told him" Valentine chimed in. "We needed a band-aid"

"OOOOOOOOH" JackJ exclaimed, nodding. "This has absolutely nothing to do with the... beach incident, of course" He said, sarcastically

"What beach incident?" I asked, turning to Valentine. How'd they know about that?

"Uh... The one where Valentine and Carter hooked up- Oh crap. I wasn't supposed to say that" He said, biting his lip.

"Nash, babe, there might've been a photo leaked. But you know it's nothing" She said, nervously.

"Yeah, man. It was just a random hook up. And I'm uh... Sorry 'bout the bruise" Carter added

"Leaked where?" I groaned

"Uh... It's not on Facebook" Hayes shrugged

"Damnit" I muttered, running my hand nervously through my hair. "And that's why you guys broke my phone, and you were acting so weird last night" I said, piecing everything together.

"Heh... Does it help if I say you were really good last night?" Valentine said, biting her lip.

"New low for you, Carter. Ever heard of bros before hoes?" JackJ muttered

"Excuse me?" Valentine snapped "I am not a hoe "

"Of course you're not" I reassured her, putting on some random shirt. "Let's just go back to the hotel, okay?" She nodded and stormed off, not caring to grab her things. I followed behind her, jogging to catch up with her. "You know he didn't mean it that way"

"He can call me stupid, he can call me ugly, he can call me a bad person, but he cannot call me a whore. That crosses a line"

"He was just being stupid, don't take it personally"

"Whatever... Not to bring it up but... you're taking this surprisingly well. The #ValentineAndCarter thing..."

"There's nothing I can do about it. Plus, I know it was a in the moment thing. You were pissed at me and took it out with Carter, who then took it out on me" I shrugged

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous- You know what? Nevermind" She said, and smiled at me. "I like zen Nash"

"I like horny Valentine" She flicked me in the arm. "Hey! Don't kill a man for trying" I shrugged.

We got to our room and both changed out of our swimsuits.

"Have you seen my phone charger? I can't find it anywhere" She asked me

"Uh... I think you left it in the other room. Just use mine, since clearly I won't be needing it for a while" I laughed "It's on my nightstand"

She laughed but it soon faded off as she reached down next to the pillow. "What the hell is this?!" She asked, turning to me and showing me a pair of handcuffs, whips and restraints.

"That's not mine! I swear" I said, just as surprised as she was.

"I'm going to kill those idiots!" She yelled, dropping the sex toys onto the floor, disgusted. "I'm gonna whip them till they die! Ugh!"

"Hey, hey. Calm down. It was a stupid joke"

"They seem to be doing a lot of those..." She muttered. "I swear I'm going to kill each and every one of them" Storming out of our room and into the other, she stomped her foot to the ground which immediately got everyones attention. "You all have five seconds to tell me who's idea it was to put sex toys in my bed before I kill you all. Five... Four... Three... Two... O-"

"It was Hayes!" Aaron yelled

"Thanks Aaron..." Hayes muttered. "It was just a prank. It's not like we filmed it or anything"

"Sleep with an eye open, Grier. I will kill you" She threatened.

Was I pissed at Hayes? Yeah. Was it really necessary to put them in our bed? And frame me?