Chapter 16

Valentine's POV

We were at the front desk of the hotel, trying to rearrange the rooms so Nash and I could have our own room. It was kinda awkward, I have to admit. I was the only girl, I only kinda sorta got back together with Nash a few hours ago, and it was all very in the moment.

"Hey, you okay?" Nash asked

"What? Oh, yeah. I'm good" I said, smiling. He smiled back, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"This idiot says he can't change our rooms till his supervisor comes, and he comes later in the afternoon. Until then we have to make do" JackJ explained. I didn't say anything, it really wasn't my place to protest. I also didn't totally mind... Ish.

We all headed up to the room and as they threw everything around and started yelling and basically being annoying, I decided I really wasn't going to be able to stand this. "Hey guys... What if I could get us all an upgrade? And seperate rooms...?"

"That'd be awesome but you heard the dude- Oh!" Carter said, realising what I meant, and we both turned to Nash.

I explained to Nash what my idea was, and after a lot of (annoying) begging from the guys he finally agreed and I went to the bathroom to change. Carter picked out my outfit, a black bustier and short shorts. I looked at myself in the mirror. Here's to not sharing a room with 9 other guys. They all came down to the lobby with me, but kept distance. I aproached the front desk, and leaned against it. "Hey there, Peter" I said, reading his name tag. "I have a problem, could you help me with it?"

"Oh, uh... Yeah, sure" He nodded, fighting to keep his eyes on mine and not on my extremely exposed chest.

"You see, I'm in room 240 with a bunch of stupid actors. They're all so stupid, you know? None of them are smart or could ever be relationship material... Unlike you. Is there any way you could get me an upgrade and my own room?"

"I... Uh... Eh... Heh... Uh... Im sorry... I have to wait for my supervisor"

"Oh, okay" I said, pouting as I reached for his hand. "Did I mention I'm a Victoria's Secret model? I only use their lingerie, but right now... I'm not using any" You could probably see this guy's boner from a mile away.

"Let me see what I can do" He nodded, and typed away on his computer. Finally, he gave me an upgrade and a seperate room.

I smiled at him. "You are so sweet Peter" I kissed him softly on his cheek and the guy literally moaned. I spun on my heel and headed back to the guys.

"Daaaaaaaaaamn. You got skills" Carter exclaimed, and the others agreed. Nash said nothing.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No" He answered simply.

"I only did that so you and I can be alone, and you know..." I whispered, trailing my finger down his chest. "The guys told us to get a room. Well duh, I just did"

The rest of the day we hung out at the pool. Around seven, we were all in the guys' room, chilling. Obviously, we were all on our phones. I got a text from Carter, which was weird considering he was only a few steps away from me. I opened the text and silently cursed. #CarterAndValentine was trending on twitter and instagram, and the picture on that hashtag? Carter and I kissing. And I mean REALLY kissing. Nash was already in a bad mood, great.

I shoved my phone in my pocket, and sat down on top of Nash. "I'm really horny" I whispered. Nash looked at me oddly. "Come onnnn. Let's go to our room. Pleaaaase Nashyyyyy"

"Uh... Okay" He nodded, grinning slightly. He stood up and picked me up with him, letting my legs wrap around his torso. With my foot I managed to kick his phone to the floor, nodding to Carter to clean it of any picture or mention of us. He nodded and Nash and I disappeared into the other room.

Carter's POV

"The fuck was that?" Hayes asked

"Check twitter, dumbass" I groaned, looking through Nash's phone.

"The fuck is this? You two hook up?"

"At the photoshoot. Not the point. I need a believable reason to why Nash's phone broke"

"Just tell him you accidentally stepped on it" Aaron chimed in

I nodded and smashed it to the floor, stepping on it.

Valentine's POV

"Well, that was certainly... You were very... Wow"

I laughed softly. "It was"

"We should do that more often"

"Whenever you want, babe" I said, making a mental note to self that I should really get him in a good mood because he was inevitably going to find out the pictures were leaked.

"You sure you're okay? You seem a little..."

"I just missed you so much" I explained "I'd do anything for you, babe" He grinned.

"Crap, I think I left my phone in the other room"

"I'll go get it for you" I said, pulling on a robe and rushing out of the room so he didn't have the chance to stop me. I barged into the other room. "Well?"

Carter handed me the now shattered phone. "It's done. But he's gonna find out"

"I know. I'm working on getting on his good side, you should too. Starting with eyes up here" I snapped, pulling his chin up so his eyes met mine.

He smirked. "Still horny?"

"Still a jerk?" I retorted

"Still a bitch?"

"Still forever alone?"

"Still into me?"

"Hell no" I responded

"Bullshit"

"Bullshit your face, Carter. I'm not into you" I snapped, offensively. "Shut up" I left the room and headed back to the other one. "Seems like we're gonna need to get you a new phone... JackG accidentaly stepped on it"

"Crap... Whatever"

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked

"Want to go out to dinner?" He suggested

"Uh... How about we stay here, order some room service, and some wine... Take a nice long bath, and then have some fun..." I offered. I wasn't even sure he'd say yes, this was way out of character for me, but I know he hasn't had sex with anyone since we broke up and like any guy, he needed it.

"Um... Okay" He nodded, wrapping his arms around my waist, untying my robe and letting it fall carelessly to the floor