Chapter 6

Valentine's POV

"Ugh, I should've brought the black dress" I groaned, looking at myself in the white dress I wore in the mirror.

"You look perfect like that" Nash reassured, wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks" I smiled back, fixing my hair. "I'll drive on the way back, okay?"

"Damn I really got lucky with you didn't I?" He chuckled, and we headed off to the party along with the rest of the Magcon house in one car. Needless to say, they needed a bigger car. I parked the car and they all rushed into the party and, in a matter of seconds, were all holding bottles of beer or other alcoholic drinks. I ordered myself a virgin martini, and sipped it as I giggled along with Alex who had arrived moments before.

"Look who's coming over" I whispered, though really there was no need to speak softly with the loud music in the back. "I'll leave you two alone" I giggled, and walked off leaving Alex with Jack by the bar. I searched through the mass and headed to Nash.

"Hey babe" He grinned. "Guys, this is my girlfriend. She's a Victoria secret model. Yeah. She's my girlfriend. Major score or what?!" Nash exclaimed, obviously drunk as hell.

"Mhm..." I smiled with a slight roll of my eyes. "How many drinks have you had so far?" I asked him

"Uh... A lot" he laughed "Luckily I have an amazing girlfriend who's gonna drive me home. Did I mention she's my girlfriend and she's a Victoria secret model?" I laughed. He was so cute, even more so when he was drunk.

"You are lucky. I'm gonna go grab my charger case, I left it in my purse. I'll be back in a few" I said, kissing him softly, leaving him wanting more. Hehe.

As I walked into the coat room and searched for my purse I heard someone else come in. I ignored it since... Well what do I care that someone else was in here? It was a coat room... lol.

"Damn" the other person said, and I turned around to see who it was.

"Get lost, Will" I hissed opening my purse and reaching for my case, but I didn't get to because he pulled me away an pinned me against the wall by my wrists. "Will. Will! Let go!" I exclaimed, trying to pull him off, and failing.

"Oh don't act like you don't want me. I know you do. It's okay, I won't tell Nashy" He whispered, kissing my neck.

"Will! Get off!" I screamed, flailing. He was slipping the strap of my dress down my shoulders when I knee'd him in the groins. As he yelled out in pain I headed towards the door, running into Nash's arms who happened to have just walked in only seconds ago.

"Bitch!" Will yelled.

"What the hell Will?!" Nash exclaimed. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded. "Come on. We're leaving" He said, grabbing his jacket, my purse, and then gave Will a well deserved punch in the face. We all left the party, and drove home in silence not including Nash's every so often apology or question as to my wellbeing. Don't get me wrong, totally appreciate it. But I wasn't really in the mood to talk about how helpless I was, or the fact that I felt so violated, stupid, and just plain mad at the world right now.

The boys headed into the house but not without stumbling, randomly laughing, yelling things at the moon, and such. Damn did these guys drink.

I helped Nash up the stairs and into his bathroom. I wouldn't say Nash was a lightweight, because really he had drank A LOT tonight, and throwing up now was an obvious side-effect.

"You don't need to watch this" he said, coughing into the toilet.

"It's fine. I don't mind" I replied, stroking his hair back.

He sat back, letting out a sigh. "I'm good now... Thanks... So... About Will"

"Nash, it's not your fault. And... I know I should talk about it, but I really don't want to. It makes me feel sick and weak and ugh!" I groaned.

"Hey, hey... Shh... It's okay, we don't need to talk about it now. I'm here whenever you need to. Okay?" He said, and I simply nodded. Somewhere between leaving the bathroom and changing into our pajamas we both passed out on the bed.